Chapter 32: You're Almost There

[Jimin]

.

.

Jungkook's words about me not getting involved in James' case came flooding back in my mind. He practically begged and shouted at me not to get tangled up in this shithole. Now look at me. Look at us. This was my fault. If I wasn't so damn stubborn we could've been in Maui right now with Al and Hannah. Oh God! I hope they were alright. I was scared not just for me but for Jungkook. He wasn't looking good at all. Then after what seemed like forever, the door opened and Travis came back. This time he wasn't alone. His lawyer friend and Michael came with him. From the time I heard the door unlock, I closed my eyes and stayed still. I tried to remain calm so they would think I was unconscious. They went straight to Jungkook and were talking about something sounding like a business deal. I heard Jungkook's name and something about a client wanting him and the amount of money they offered for him.

.

WHAT THE HELL?

.

What was going on here? I heard them talking about a shipment coming in and about what they had to export. Then they came up to me. I remained calm and listened. Travis probably thought I was out of it but I had managed to take out the IV again so I wasn't fully dysfunctional. Then I heard them clearer.

.

"This one will bring in a great price," Travis said and he touched my chest.

.

Then Michael spoke out, "Yeah, but his father is looking for him. Shouldn't we just let them go? We don't want to..."

.

SLAP!!!!

.

I felt that from here. I assumed Travis slapped Michael's mouth shut.

.

"Don't you dare defy me!!! If I say they're part of the package then that's what they are: Meat to be sold! YOU GOT THAT???!!!"

.

"Yes, master," the two other men replied.

.

Travis continued, "Good. Now get them ready for transport and remember no hiccups like the last time."

.

"Yes, master," was the reply again.

.

I heard the door shut and the lawyer and Michael were left alone. Their dialogue went like this:

.

Lawyer: I told you not to get him mad. You know how he is. All we got to do is just load them into the truck with the others and we're done for the day.

.

Michael: I don't agree with these two though. When I told T about Jungkook and that he had the ability to take over my company, I didn't mean for us to get rid of him.

.

(SHIT!!!)

.

Lawyer: Well what again did you think he was going to do, eh Mike? This guy shits money from his ass through his smuggling. We all know that the casinos and restaurants he wants to open is a front to hide his underhand activities.

.

Michael: Yeah, I get that. I mean it was okay when we took part in the orgies and stuff but kidnapping and selling these two guys. We're going to raise some really high red flags here.