Chapter 6: Let Me Touch You

WARNING: Mature Content. Very Strong Sexual Content. Obscene Language 🔞

.

[Jungkook]

.

I caught Jimin. I saved him from falling hard on the floor and damaging himself. I called out to him but he was out of it. He blacked out but he was breathing. SHIT! What the hell happened? We were getting ready to consummate our relationship after our beautiful time in the bathroom together but then as I put the beds together I saw as his face changed. He literally looked scared. I thought at first he was playing a prank like in the pool but then his eyes rolled back and his body began to drop. I grabbed his head just before he hit the wooden flooring. I took him up into my arms, put him gently on the bed and examined him. Jimin was breathing but he began to perspire a lot and he was getting a slight temperature. I took up the towel and patted him down.

.

"Jiminsshi... My love," I patted his hair and I swore I heard him calling out to me. Then I saw his closed eyes moving: REM – Rapid Eye Movement. He held on to my hand tightly and he started to whimper.

.

"Don't go," I heard in the tremble of his voice. I remembered last night when I carried him up to his apartment. He was uttering sensual words for me but tonight these words were painful. My heart left my body and was smashed into a thousand pieces.

.

Then with tears in my eyes I dressed him in his baby blue pyjamas, laid down next to him and wrapped him in my arms. I closed my eyes and began to sing to him. I looked down at him and I felt his body ease. We stayed there for a while and I kept singing and touching his hair and face. Then I heard a soft sound and felt his body slowly moving.

.

"Ugh..."

.

I parted his hair from his forehead and kissed it. I saw as his eyes were flickering so I angled in a way to see his face and so that he'll see mine. As his eyes slowly opened I saw something strange about them but then he tilted his face up to me and smiled. I smiled back caressing his hair.

.

"Hello," I said softly.

.

"Hmmm... hello," he said clearing his voice. He slowly raised up and sat up looking around. Then he looked back at me, "Jungkook, what happened?"

.

I sat next to him and answered him as best as I could, "You fainted." I paused for a bit and then asked, "What's the last thing you remember?" Oh please remember us in the bathroom and in the shower. Please remember me Jimin. I said over and over in my head. I saw as he looked down to the floor and his eyes were moving around trying to recall his last memory.

.

"I remember the pool. Us bathing in a nature pool and going in a tunnel. There's a waterfall too. You're posing kissing your arms. Hee-hee..." He chuckled and I smiled but I waited impatiently.

.

"Do you remember anything else?" My heart was racing and I touched his cheek.

.

Then I saw the confirmation in his eyes. They lit up like a beacon of light from a tower leading stray boats ashore and my boat was coming in.

.

"You... me... us... we kissed. In the cave and then we were in the bathroom taking off our wet clothing..." He closed his eyes and then opened them wide. "We were naked. We were touching and kissing. It felt so good, Jungkook. Then you went lower... and swallowed..." And he gulped swallowing the wetness in his mouth.