Chapter 20: Austin, Texas

[Jimin]

.

.

Austin was a beautiful city. It was nothing like I thought Texas would be. I assumed there would only be country sides and cottages with lots and lots of animals running around. But the main part of the city itself had lots of houses, buildings, high rises and lots and lots of places to shop around. This place was rocking. Hannah couldn't help but chuckle at my obliviousness of her beautiful city.

.

"My mom's going to love you," she said when I told her I couldn't wait to do some shopping. Then she told me about all the many places we could go and the various things we could get. "Most of the shops here are authentic. So what you see were actually made by some of the folks living here." She even mentioned there were the famous Gucci and Prada stores but she loved the handcrafted items that her own people made. I was loving Texas even more now.

.

We were entering into Hannah's lovely penthouse apartment when I saw as Jungkook looked at me and smiled. I knew he was happy that I was happy and he never left my side. That may seem a bit over protective but I welcomed it. Especially now as Al's hands were tied up in Hannah's hair and waist. I had never seen him like this before. Al was always work and no play. But then I thought, 'I had never seen him outside of work before' Hmm... Well Hannah seems to like the attention Al was giving her and they both looked like they were together for years and not for a few days.

.

It was almost as though Jungkook was reading my mind, "Don't you think Al and Hannah are moving kinda fast? I mean I like the idea of her helping us but I don't want her to think that we're using her or anything."

.

"Hmm... I was just thinking almost the same thing but I think it's nice though. Al certain seems smitten by her and I think she knows it's not because of her money," and I blushed for at that moment Al squeezed her ass right there in front of us. "Oh my..." I giggled.

.

Hannah took that opportunity to kiss Al deeply on his mouth. Then finally she cleared her throat and came out of Al's embrace, "Ahem, Jimin, Jungkook let me show you to your room." Al slapped her butt and she squealed. "Albert! You wait right here. I'll be right back."

.

"You better hurry up with those kids and show me our room so we can have some fun too," Al teased as he grabbed her again and kissed her cheek.

.

Hannah blushed and came towards us, "Come on guys. Let me show you my guest room. It's really big and spacy." She led us into the beautiful room. Fine wooden dressing table and wardrobes. A loveseat/sofa with a huge television set opposite it. The sofa was backed against the large king sized bed in the middle of the room. It was placed so its guests could look out the windows that went from the floor to the ceiling. Hannah went to the windows and as she pressed the button to open the drapes, I gasped.

.

"OMG..."

.

"Yeah. It's beautiful. Isn't it? I chose this place exactly for this view."

.

We stood watching the beautiful landscape of the city. Yes there were other buildings but from this view we could see the country side way beyond. The horizon was so beautiful. I could only imagine how it looked at dusk or dawn with the sun setting or rising. Then I felt two strong arms coming around my waist. Hmmm... even more perfect. A perfect room, perfect scenery with the perfect man behind me. He put his head on my shoulder and kissed my neck. It was a few days since the horrible Tae incident and Jungkook made good on his promise for me to really get some rest. Even saying we needed to take a break of us having sex. He was worried about hurting me but I think I was ready now.