Chapter 8: Two Hearts

[Jungkook]

.

I had never felt like this before. I couldn't stop smiling and blushing. Every time I thought about Jimin, my smile would get wider. I got up the morning after our lovemaking and decided to take an early morning jog around the waterfall area. I knew Jimin would be exhausted and I felt that maybe he would need time to heal. It was the first time for the both of us but knowing the Science of it all, I knew his 'love hole' would be a bit bruised. I never really looked into the logistics of making love to a guy because I was never attracted to any other guy before. Jimin was my first in everything and quite frankly, I was totally satisfied and contented. More than that, I felt so blissfully happy. I know happiness lies within but Jimin was a part of me now and I felt his entire being radiating in me.

.

I came back to the cottage, hot and sweaty. Not much of a difference from last night actually. I looked into the bedroom to see my Jiminnie still sleeping. Even though I finished my run, my heart started beating faster. Jimin looked so gorgeous and peaceful while he was asleep. I quickly took out my phone and snapped a picture of him. He was breath-taking. It was like an angel was sleeping in my bed. Heaven blessed!

.

I looked at the present he gave me. It was still on the stand. I couldn't believe he knew all this time that it was my birthday and didn't give me a hint that he did. Jimin could seriously win in a poker game. Technically it meant he could also keep a secret. A deep dark secret. I remembered our conversation about that. This was something really deep and I knew it was something that he hid from everyone. I prayed that he would trust me one day to tell me. And I promised myself to be there for him, no matter what. I hoped that he could build that trust in me to help rid him of whatever darkness that was keeping him back from feeling that love and happiness.

.

I took his hand and kissed the back of it, "I promise," but I jerked up my head up as a very sweet and sleepy voice answered me.

.

"What promise?"

.

I smiled as I saw his eyes flickering open. Then the edges of his lips curved upward as he focused on me.

.

"Hello," I whispered while moving the strands of hair over his forehead.

.

"Hello, my love," he whispered back and he tilted his head up and I knew what he wanted. So I gave him a delicious morning kiss. Hmmm... even Jimin's morning breath was sweet. God! I am in love with the perfect man.

.

"What did you promise, Jungkook?" Jimin asked as he started to feel more awake now.

.

I didn't lie but I held back a few of my thoughts, "I promised to always be there for you. No matter what."

.

Jimin nodded, "That's a good promise. Anything else?"

.

This Jimin eh... I looked at the gift and smiled, "And I promised to open this gift as soon as you woke up." Which also was true. So I took it up and began unwrapping it crazily. I pulled it apart like a kid would do on a Christmas morning. Jimin laughed.

.

Finally with the wrapping gone, there was a box. I looked at him and sighed... For some reason, I wasn't too keen on surprises. I loved giving them but getting them myself was kinda tedious. "Is there another box in here?" I said as I sighed again.