Chapter 24: Bittersweet Moments: Part1

[Jungkook]

.

.

I can't tell you how I feel knowing that Jimin wasn't with me. Maybe the word 'bittersweet' was appropriate for the moment. It had been almost a year since Jimin surprised me with my art room and Bam our little addition to our family. And even though I was busy with work and taking care of our pup, my heart was empty. Jimin not being here was torture but I knew I had to endure it as best as I could. Helping him pack his bags and going to the airport to see him off twelve months ago was heart-breaking. I had a sliver of hope as Al was to accompany him. Initially Jimin wanted me to go with him on his first flight but a multi-million client with an extremely important work assignment was placed on my lap. I was to be the team leader with a crew of newbie co-workers who were depending on me to help them with the plans. However I was ready to give up everything to go with Jimin but he wouldn't allow me too.

.

"Think of your co-workers, Jungkook. It's good that they trust you to help them. Once you show them the ropes then they will be a strong team for you to work with. This starting-off time is important for future assignments to come. You can't miss that. Honestly, I'm actually concerned as to why your boss gave you such a big client with an inexperienced team to work with but think of it as being a great challenge for you to show them your ginormous talent."

.

Jimin grinned when he spoke of my talent and his hand immediately began to stroke the massive bulge that was ready to come out of my pants. I showed him just how ginormous my talent was that night but I knew that Jimin was right about my situation at work. The two guys and three girls on my team were hardworking and even though they were fresh out of college with very little experience, my own experiences were able to help them. I even took them to my childhood home so they could look at the Jeon Playground and even the cottage. They helped me design and remodel a few hitches. I had the making of an amazing team and I was grateful that I had an even more amazing boyfriend.

.

Jimin kept in touch with me every day. We called, chatted and video called each other every morning and night. Just as I woke up, I would message him or vice versa. Depending on where he was our times would be different and Jimin was travelling all over. He did his extensive research first for the documentary by going to various parts of the world. I never thought that I would be in a long-distance relationship with Jimin but at least we were still together. That to me was the most important thing right now. Although we were apart physically, we could still support each other and show how much we love and missed each other mentally and emotionally. Most of our nights were filled with video chats that were totally erotic while some were filled with us just laughing, eating and talking sweetly to each other. I was determined to making this work but there were times when I was disheartened, when I felt lonely and envious of the many people he was meeting. Jimin laughed and called me 'Jeonlous'. I just rolled my eyes at him making him laugh even louder. Honestly, just seeing and hearing him laugh out brought joy to my heart.

.

Bittersweet!

.

By the third month when Jimin was in Paris, I felt even more 'Jeonlous'. LOL! I wished I was there with him. Paris: The City of Love. I wanted to make love to him under the French stars and breathe in all the smells of baguettes and fromage with him. After six months passed, I couldn't bare his absence any longer so one weekend, I left Bam with Suki and went to see Jimin when he had docked in Italy. We met and wined and dined each other, literally and sexually. We were like hungry wild beasts and we definitely didn't waste any time to show how much we missed each other. Jimin had picked me up at the airport in a rental with Al as the driver. Jimin literally ran up to greet me and jumped into my waiting open arms. He was back at being strong and fit and his hair that he grew out even longer was tied in a ponytail. I loved smelling him. That didn't change neither did his embraces. He hugged me tightly and kissed me right there and then. We couldn't take our hands or tongues off of each other. As soon as we entered the car, I put Jimin to sit on top of me and we started to fuck in the backseat. Poor Al. All he could do was sit nervously in the front.