Chapter 36: Whalen 52

(Jungkook)

.

.

"What's taking him so long? Not again... Jimin..." I was dressed and waiting in the living room while Jimin was still in our bedroom getting ready. It was now two months after the Travis incident and I was trying my best to put those things in the back of my mind. There were so many bad things that happened to us and even though we learn from our past trials and tribulations, I was tired of going through a tale of unfortunate events and was ready to move on to living a happy and fruitful life with my partner. But... GOD! Why is there always that word 'but'? Hmm... I wish it was the other kind of butt. Jimin's butt...Sigh... BUT I knew something was wrong. "What is he doing in there so long?"

.

After all the melee with Travis ended, Jimin and I decided to stay together throughout everything, including his journey at finding himself and his work on the documentary he was producing. I never wanted to be apart from him ever again and right now that includes the toilet. Ha! Personal Space? What the hell is that? We were trying our best to move on with our lives but right now Jimin was scaring me. This had become a habit now but like I said, I'm so tired of the wrong and just wanted the right... right now. BUT... right now, Jimin was worrying me.

.

Charlie and Sean invited us to their daughter, Tabitha's birthday party as well as the anniversary of their marriage. We were supposed to be getting ready to go but somehow my Jiminshi was taking this time to hog the bathroom... again. I began to notice that he was spending a little more time in there and of late it began to concern me. Something hadn't been feeling right ever since we left the hospital after the drugging incident with Travis. God! Just thinking about that piece of shit just made my blood boil. Knowing now that he was dead gave me some comfort but even in his death Travis was still affecting our lives.

.

I went into our room and just as I suspected, Jimin's clothes were laid out on the bed and he was nowhere in sight. "Bathroom... Oh Jimin..." I whispered as I walked towards the bathroom door. "Jiminshi... Baby are you okay?" I spoke at the door and then put my ear to it. Shit! Just like the last time. Jimin was crying. Hearing his sobs always pained me but he wasn't opening up. Honestly I know I was at fault for letting this go on for so long but everything came falling on my lap right after I left the hospital. The architect firm needed revamping, the building project of our home and my mom suffered another heart attack which I felt occurred when she heard what happened to Jimin and me. GOD! Help us! I neglected my baby and right now he needed me. He had been quiet, too quiet, but he kept saying he was alright and encouraged me to take care of my duties. But now my busy schedule would have to take a backseat. My Jiminshi needed me.

.

"Jimin... Let me in..." I said and I put my hand on the doorknob thinking it would be locked but this time it wasn't. Usually he would keep it locked and would eventually come out saying he was taking care of himself or that he got a call. He was making excuses but not today. I turned the knob and the door opened. "Jimin..." I whispered as I didn't want to scare him away. I was frightened though not knowing what I would see. I was even more confused when I saw him standing in front of the full length body mirror stark naked.

.

GOD!!! I was just thinking about his beautiful round butt and normally I would be thrilled as hell to see him like this but today it was different. I felt the tenseness in the room as it was emanating from Jimin himself. I stood by the door watching him. He was staring at himself and gently touching his chest. I know his body had already begun making changes. His chest was getting a little fuller and all his firm areas were now soft and curvy. He was putting on weight and looking at his face right now, I knew he didn't like it. Other than the medication, because of his nervousness, Jimin was also eating more so his body was showing the effects of it.