Chapter 37: Chingu (Friend)

(Jimin)

.

.

My poor baby. Why do I keep doing this to him? I love Jungkook so much yet the last few months I literally had him locked up in a dungeon. I was so fucking scared that he wouldn't like how my body was changing that I actually was thinking of going back home by my dad for a while. My confidence level was really low because I kept thinking of Jungkook's face when he had seen Sean at their wedding. It may seem petty but hear me out.

.

Charlie and Sean were going to move to Africa. Dr. Charlie was trying to help the young girls who were being mutilated in their tribes. He heard the stories of Female Genital Mutilations (FGM). It's like a female circumcision where in some tribes it's a ritual to cut or remove part of the outer female genitalia. They met a young woman who fled her country and her family after she went through with the procedure. Her story touched him so he decided to do research in mending or creating tissue to help her get back some sort of feeling in her area. Unfortunately he realised that nothing could be done so he decided to do surgery on her to open up her vagina. Her de-infibulation was a success so he along with Sean his wife and their two children, Tabby and Juno decided to move his practice to help other girls who experienced FGM. Sean fully supported him so before they were set to migrate, he thought that they should have a big party for Tabitha as her birthday was coming soon.

.

We were invited to attend but then I took that moment to have body issues. GOSH!!! I'm such a drag. Fortunately for me I have the best-best-BEST fiancé ever. Jungkook helped me remember how great I was and no matter what I should always be proud of who I am and what I have accomplished and right now Jungkook was my prize. He was on top of me, grinding into my hips as he placed my cock inside of his love hole.

.

OMG!!! WHAT BLISS... HE IS THE CAUSE OF MY EUPHORIA!!! AND I LOVE HIM!

.

I pulled his face to mine and I kissed him with such passion, lust and love. Then when I couldn't hold on any longer, I flipped us over and began to fuck him really hard. He kept on screaming and shouting how good I was making him feel and that just drove me deeper into him. I was thankful that I was keeping myself as both male and female. As a woman I wouldn't be able to feel my Jungkookie like this again. I couldn't give that up.

.

Finally I began to release, "I'm coming, Kookie..." and as my words were coming out so was my semen. I literally felt my entire body caught on fire and Jungkookie just hugged me and kissed me again as my body kept on jerking hard into him. "AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! KOOKIE!!!" I kept on releasing and Jungkook kept on receiving.

.

When I was done we laid in each other's arms, with our lips close to each other and fell asleep. I thanked God that we were able to be together again and I hoped that things were going to get back to normal. Which it did... The next day and the next day and the next day, Jungkook and I made up for all the times from before. We made love every night and fucked hard when we had the energy for it. We got back into a routine of exercising, working and fucking plus eating, reading, painting, dancing, singing and just loving each other. It was like we were new sweethearts who were just crazy for each other.

.

In our bliss I wanted to correct everything in my life. So now that Jungkook and I were perfect, my next mission was Taehyung. I had arranged to meet him and of course I had to carry my body guard. Sheesh!

.

"There's no way in hell or heaven I'm going to let you go meet Tae by yourself again. I don't care how rehabilitated he is. He's not to be trusted."