Chapter 35: Cry For Me

(Taehyung)

.

.

Nothing prepared me for the night that Travis tried to rape me. I was at one of his rave parties. There were so many people as he invited all the students from our high school as well as seniors from other schools plus his hard-core crew. You would think that with so many people there that Travis wouldn't have taken that chance to take advantage of me. Well you don't know Travis if you think that.

.

Travis Jr. and I had an acquaintance kind of friendship, well according to my point of view. I was just being friendly around him for my parents' sake. And when I say 'friendly' I don't mean the romantic kind. I was contented by just playing sports and hanging out at his parties. Whenever his family came over to visit, I would sit like the sweet son that I was and just smile. Travis had other motives in his mind though. He wanted me. And I knew this because he approached me, more than once, twice, trice... My parents were very open and liberal and even though I'm definitely not into guys, they were okay with the idea of me being Travis' boyfriend. At least my dad was.

.

"But mom, I don't like him like that. Please don't force me to be with him," I pleaded with the only person who I knew would understand. And that she did. From the first time Travis put his hand on my leg under the dining table and tried to kiss me in my room after, I went straight to my mother. She told my father, whom at the time was deep into his gambling and drinking.

.

"Oh leave the boys and let them have some fun, eh. It's not like they're going to get married or anything. It's just fun," I could just hear the slurs in my father's voice as he tried to justify what Mr. Palmer's son wanted. My mother just shook her head and told me not find myself alone with Travis. I listened but Travis had other plans.

.

Like I said I was at one of his rave parties and there was heavy drinking, drugs and sex going on. The place was packed and there was barely any room for moving around. I didn't mind because I was grinding on some sweet ladies who were just as happy to be gyrating on me. I love women. Their bodies are so soft and their kisses are to die for. I also loved how they reacted to me: their little squeals or their loud groans whenever I was pleasing them were just divine. Unfortunately Travis would keep himself close to where I was so he could view my pleasure. I caught him a few times watching me and I hated that I couldn't be comfortable around the girls with him staring me down. If he was looking at them, I wouldn't mind. Or if he was paying attention to the guys who were sucking his dick, I wouldn't mind. But he just kept staring at me while getting head. FUCK! I was so sick of him so that night the moment he went off to do something, I quickly took the two girlies and found a room for us. A quiet dark room. YES!!!!

.

"Oh God," the girls were certainly happy to show me how wet they were for me and for each other. I was already inside one of them when the door opened. I heard it but didn't pay it much attention because the atmosphere was just right and the girls were having a ball. And so was I or at least I was until Travis walked in on us. The lights were off and he wore a cap on his head and a different jacket so I didn't recognise him. He came and was actually touching one of the girls. I automatically thought that it was just another party-goer who walked in on us and wanted some action with the girls. I didn't mind and I saw as he began to fuck the girl while I was fucking the other. I didn't think it was Travis because I thought if it was him he might've approached me first. Little did I know was that his façade was to pretend he was into the girls and not me.

.

The girls were going crazy and we were getting them to that point of climax. Then the guy pulled out of his girl and encouraged her to kiss and touch the other girl while I was still fucking her. It made me even hotter seeing them kissing and sucking on each other. When they were sucking on each other's breasts I let go a loud scream. I was coming but then I felt a hand on me. On my leg to be exact and I knew it wasn't any of the girls because their hands were on each other. Then I felt a strong presence behind me. My pants and underwear were rolled down to my feet so I was fully bare bottom naked and this guy's dick was up on my ass. I was so high not just from the loaded amount of alcohol I consumed but from the sex I was having that it took me a few seconds to realise what was happening. When I froze the guy tightly put his arms around me holding me down and whispered in my ear, "I told you, you'd me mine one day." I immediately made out Travis' voice and his threat. FUCK!