Chapter 26: 감사합니다 (THANK YOU)

[Jimin]

.

.

Nothing prepared me to see Jungkook kissing the young woman in front of him. NOTHING! God it was like being back at Tae's house party when Molly kissed him. Earlier on in the day, I was so thrilled when Al told me I needed a break and he and Hannah whisked me away for a few days to relieve some stress. They literally dropped me off at the airport close to our home as they refuelled and went off to an exotic place to relax. Hannah gave me the keys to her van that was in the private parking and I drove to a nearby floral shop and then to the hospital. After receiving Suki's call, I began to panic but she assured me that their mom was doing fine. I could only imagine how Jungkook must be feeling. He would be so worried about his mother and I thought the universe was giving me a sign that I was coming at the right time to be there with him during this ordeal.

.

In swift time, I reached the hospital and went to the information desk. I told the receptionist Mrs. Jeon's name and while she was looking through her computer, some young ladies were passing. I heard them giggling and someone mentioned Jungkook's name. Immediately I spun my head towards them and they looked at me. Then one of them began to talk to me, I assumed the bravest one.

.

"Helllllo Mr. Gorgeous! Are those flowers for me? Oh my, aren't you handsome? Would you like to join us? We're going to a party to celebrate our girl getting through with another gorgeous man like you." I was about to shake my head and decline when she spoke up again, "It'll be fun. Think of it, six ladies and two guys. You and Jungkook would have your hands filled with at least three of us."

.

They started to giggle even more and joked about the situation was like teaching division in Mathematics. But after what she said, I just had to know so I asked, "This Jungkook, would he be Jeon Jungkook by chance?"

.

Her eyes got bright and she squealed out, "YES! Do you know him? We work with his mom. We came to visit her. Poor thing. But she's always telling us and showing us pictures of her handsome son. Are you friends? If you are that's even better. We'll have a grand time together."

.

This girl just wouldn't stop talking so I shut her mouth for her, "Why yes, Jungkook and I are friends. But I don't think your ratio would be correct in terms of 3:1."

.

"What do you mean?"

.

Finally I got her attention other than my face or body, "You mentioned that Jungkook and I would have three of you to keep our hands filled. But unfortunately, for you, it won't be 3:1 but more 6:2."

.

She got excited probably thinking we were going to have an orgy fest or something, "Oh... that's even better, isn't it girls?" And they snickered again.

.

I grinned playing along. Then I called them all to huddle close to me and I said, "Yes ladies, it will be the six of you watching the two of us. You see, Jungkook is my boyfriend and we don't usually allow people into our love nest but maybe you girls could see what real love looks like and not just throw yourself at anyone standing waiting in a hospital." I saw their eyes widened and their mouths opened. "Ladies, you are all beautiful. Cherish and respect who you are and don't sell yourselves short to any man. Get to know someone first before you jump into him. Supposing I was a serial killer. You would all be victims tomorrow. Yes, live your lives but do it in a more cautious manner especially when it comes to your bodies. Okay?"