Chapter 22: Life Goes On

[Jimin]

.

.

I patiently waited for the end of the reception: the final act of throwing of the bouquet. When the announcement was made for all the single ladies to step forward. I looked on as all the pretty girls flocked closer to Sean. Hmm... I wondered if I should go too but I kept myself in Jungkook's arms as we stood to the back of the girlie crowd. I felt Jungkook rubbing my shoulders and he kissed my neck and my cheek. Emilio's words kept coming back to me, 'It is possible to live a good life and to love and treat your significant other with love and trust'. I know my choice to stay as a man might hurt Jungkook but I know I needed to know and love myself too.

.

Making decisions with your partner should be about things like where to live or what kind of colours to paint the bedroom. Not to choose whether you want to be a husband or a wife. This was not a normal situation that couples would face. Jungkook made it clear to me that he thought of me being unique and special but my mother's words of being a freak of nature kept rearing its ugly head. A freak. That's what I thought I was, until I met Sean, Emilio and even Anna. They were all special and unique and chose to love themselves despite what the public may consider is normal.

.

Can I truly love myself? I was thinking these things when I heard the count of three. And on the final count, Sean threw her bouquet so far from the crowd that I opened up my eyes wider. SHIT!!! The fucking thing was coming... right... at... ME!!!! Then I felt a gentle push. Jungkook!!! YOU BRAT!!! I was about to turn to him to scold him but then he and everyone shouted:

.

"CATCH IT!!!"

.

So I turned around and did just that. I caught the fucking bridal bouquet. The shock of it in my hands only made me snicker though for as I looked at Sean she was pleased as punch. And so was my baby. I turned at him and he took a picture of me.

.

"Beautiful. I totally agree with this tradition," he said.

.

I rolled my eyes, "You mean the one that says the person who catches the bridal bouquet would be the next to get married?"

.

And he nodded his head, "Yes of course. And as I recall, you did say 'Yes' to me."

.

As it came out of his mouth I heard a gasp. Hannah and Al had reached up to us and heard Jungkook's outburst concerning his proposal. "Master Jungkook, you proposed?" and when Jungkook nodded and confirmed my positive answer, Hannah jumped up and screamed, "OMG! Congratulations guys! We should celebrate!" Conveniently a waiter passed right by us and gave us four flutes of champagne.

.

"Compliments of the bride and groom," the server told us and we lifted our glasses to Charlie and Sean. They too saluted us and we all took a sip of the sweet bubbly.

.

I told Al and Hannah about our arrangement to talk with the couple and they told us they would hang around and wait until our meeting was over. When Sean decided to go up to her apartment, another attendant came to us with her message: 'Sweet J&J, I will send an attendant to let you know when I'm ready. They will escort you to my room. S'. We didn't have to wait long but while we did, we danced some more and ate dessert of cheesecake and fruit. Jungkook loved cheesecake. Finally the attendant came to us and we excused ourselves to go. I held Jungkook's hand throughout. When we arrived in the room, Sean was dressed in a red 'Jessica Rabbit' outfit that clung to every single curve in her body. Her boobs again full on display. She looked ravishing.