Chapter 21: Learning in Love

[Jungkook]

.

How do you tell the person you love that you want them to change? How can I ask him to make that kind of sacrifice in his life? Jimin is successful, brilliant, an excellent lover and a wonderful human being. I saw how he looked at the little girl and I knew exactly what he saw: Jimin saw himself. Not the blindness of the child, but the colour of her eyes and the kindness in her heart. In the space of seconds Anna saw the real him that no one, not even I saw and I knew Jimin years before he trusted me and told me the truth about himself.

.

I turned to look at him and held his hands, "Jimin, I love you very much and it would be unfair of me to ask you to change yourself for me. I can't think about all the stresses you'll have: all the surgeries you'll have to go under, the change of your medication and the fact that everyone will probably think that you're doing it to get attention. But... I want to have children with you. I want your egg and my sperm to create our very own little Jimins and Jungkooks. But there's something that since I found out about you, I can't seem to get out of my mind." I paused, "The: 'What ifs'?"

.

"What ifs?" He asked.

.

"Yes. I keep asking myself, 'What if everything is successful and you can make and carry a baby. Our baby inside of you? What if we could enjoy each other as man and woman even more than just males?' But I also think of the, 'What if something goes wrong? What if you change for the worse and worse case scenario, I lose you. I can't bear to be parted from you, physically, mentally, emotionally not any way or anyhow. So even though I'm asking you to change, I want you to know that I will be with you through it all. Good or bad. I could only pray that whatever we learn from Charlie and Sean tomorrow that it will help us to be closer and love each other even more."

.

He reached out and grabbed me into his arms. He must've known that it was hard for me to say what I just told him and I felt his love glowing inside of him loving me even more, "Thank you for telling me how you really feel. I love you Jungkookie."

.

"I love you too, Jiminshi," and we hugged and kissed.

.

I looked at him and the light from the sun shone on his face and right there I saw what Anna saw, "Jimin," I gasped, "I can see it..."

.

"See what?" He asked looking up at me. Then he realised, "You mean... the blueness?"

.

"Yes..." and I turned him to come more into the light and there I saw tiny hints of blue streaking in his irises. "Your real colour is probably coming out. Anna was right. It is 'Beeaauttiiiiffulllll," and he laughed making the true colour in his eyes sparkle even more.

.

"OMG... Jimin..." I stood in shock and Jimin just started crying, tears of joy.

.

"Would you love me this way, Jungkookie?" He asked but I had to ask him.

.

"Of course I will but would you love YOU this way, Jimin?"

.

I hugged him as my question remained unanswered. I cherished our peaceful silence but my question I know haunted us. We rode back to the main area of the park to meet up with Al and Hannah. Jimin laughed and I snickered as Hannah was almost covered by the gigantic unicorn that Al had won for her. They were just a ball of giggles as everyone around watched them and shook their heads. Two big grown-assed adults behaving like a couple of teenagers in love. Physically and chronologically, Jimin and I were closer in age to being compare to teenagers but mentally and emotionally, Al and Hannah won that race.