Chapter 28: I'm So Lost

[Jungkook]

.

.

I was stuck to the ground as I looked at the back profile of my love. I remembered being like this when I first met him: waiting in line at my orientation. Initially I sorted him out but he was the one who came up to me. I remembered Taehyung beckoning me but I couldn't move. My feet were stuck to the ground as my knee is now. And just like then, my heart began to flutter and my nervousness overwhelmed me. I was shy and an introvert back then but now I'm confident and so brave because I have my strength: Jimin! Jimin is my strength.

.

I heard as he 'spoke' with Jon asking his advice and I couldn't help the wide smile across my face. So with my huge grin and my blood pumping fast all over my body, I asked again, "Well... What do you think my love? Will this make you happy?" But not waiting for his answer, I commanded so seductively, "Turn to me my love. Look at me."

.

As Jimin turned around to face me the shocked look on his face said it all. I was extremely elated and so excited that I couldn't hold it in anymore. I really wanted to do this at our nature pool where we first kissed but this place had more memories and meaning for us. So I took a chance. We were under our favourite spot where Jimin always felt Jon's presence. I had quietly walked behind him and I heard him whispering asking Jon about his thoughts about our new home. I smiled as I remembered the first day we came here when I told him that I wanted him. That beautiful day when he gave himself to me in the cabin. That day changed my life and now this day was going to be just as epic. The day of my mother's heart attack, the day Jimin happened to come to see me, the day we argued and compromised with each other was also the day that I got down on one knee in the grass and soft dirt and held a black box with a ring that I had been carrying around with me for months.

.

Jimin gasped, "Omg... Omg... OMG! Kookie..."

.

I swallowed and began, "Jimin, I brought you here in the hope of you seeing yourself here with me for a very-very-very long time. This place will be our haven that we can share with everyone. When I think of all the people who have inspired me in my life: My parents, Suki, your dad, Al and Hannah, Charlie and Sean and Emilio, all of them combined cannot fit into your shoes. Jon is my angel. He watches over me and lets me know everything will be okay. You are my angel too. My angel on earth. You've cared for me, loved me and helped me be the strong individual I am today." Jimin was still in shock and totally emotional as he sniffled and wiped back a few tears from the corners of his eyes.

.

I took a deep breath, "But I don't want to be an individual anymore. I don't want to be known as Jungkook but Jungkook and Jimin." Now Jimin laughed out and I smiled, "I've wanted to do this a long time now but I know you're still finding yourself. You're individual self and that's so important. I admire you for making such a drastic decision in your life." I was babbling so I tried to get back to what I had planned to do months now. "Park Jimin, will you take my hand?" And I put out my hand to him. Jimin immediately came up to me and took my outstretched hand. I kissed the back of it and looked up into his gorgeous eyes. "The first thing I saw when I looked at this place was us living a long and wonderful life together. You are my star, my heart and my soul, Jimin. Be mine forever. Love me, share my life with me, be one with me in every way possible and I promise to be yours forever, to love you, to share my life with you and be one with you in every way possible. Marry me, Park Jimin."

.

I opened the box that held the gem that brought us together. The jewel that saw our first kiss. The precious stone that started his business with my family. I took the amethyst that Jimin had found on that day and made a ring with it. It was huge so I had it cut and used to make the other rings for us for a complete set. Jimin's ring had the biggest cut of all the pieces.