Chapter 50: Finally!

[Jungkook]

.

.

If it were a few years back, I would've definitely been right next to Jimin when he spoke to Tae but now that things were progressing in a good way, I was able to feel good leaving them to chat privately. But why were they taking so long? I was pacing back and forth and I knew eyes were on me. Hannah was taking a call while Aunt Roo was talking with Mrs. Kim. Dae was looking at pictures of Tae when he was younger. Mrs. Kim had brought a photo album to show his aunt. So the only eyes on me were Al's. And he was looking too happy while watching me go through my torture.

.

"What?" I asked him when I couldn't take his stares any more.

.

"What? I don't know. You tell me. Are you still concerned about Tae being around Jimin?"

.

I grunted, "If I were, I wouldn't be standing here right now. I'd be right next to them."

.

"Hmmm... Understood... So then, what's the matter? Why are you making a hole in the ground with your pacing?"

.

"I... Ahhhh... I don't know..." I blurted out but Al just laughed even more.

.

"Jungkook, I've known Jimin for a very long time and he's a free-spirited kinda guy. He loves interacting with people and he loves helping them. I know you're missing him but think of all the times you guys were apart. Days, weeks, months... This is just a few minutes..."

.

I knew what Al was trying to say but the separation times were different, "I know but it's because of our past separations that I don't want to be apart from him anymore. I'm not saying I'm going to stifle him but right now... I'm feeling his pain and all I want to do is comfort him and let him know that I'll always be there for him."

.

"Hmm... I think he knows that, Jungkookie. Jimin knows how much you love and care for him."

.

Al was trying to soften me up but I couldn't help myself. I mean, it's my Jiminshi we're talking about. He's mine and I wanted the whole world to know that. I remembered our live video when we came out at Tae's party and I grinned. What if I were to do a live again and show everyone how much we love each other? Somehow my legs found their way towards the garden where Jimin and Tae were sitting. I stood at the corner of the building and watched my Jiminshi. He was so beautiful and I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

.

I closed my eyes and made a mental sketch of him with the flowers from the garden all around him and promised myself to do the art work when I reached back home. It was then I heard him calling out my name. Finally!

.

"Jungkookie..."

.

Yup... I was a goner.

.

Being next to Jimin was where I belonged and it didn't matter if we were upset with each other or rolling in the sheets together. We love each other and that's all that mattered, until Al came pouncing on us! Again! Grrrrrr! But he had some great news. We all gathered back into the conference room as Al told everyone what he found out from his police friends.

.

"Apparently the girl who Jane was with, confessed to being with Jane on the night she died. They have her now in the station."