Chapter 9: Seek and Conquer

[Jimin]

.

.

OMG! Jungkook's dad floored me.

.

No! He literally floored me on the soft mats of the 'Jeon Amusement Park' located at the back of their house.

.

OMG!!! THIS PLACE IS THE GREATEST!!!

.

I couldn't stop laughing as we all were playing a game of 'Seek and Conquer'. This was a game the Jeon siblings had created. It was a combination of 'Hide and Go Seek' and a videogame similar to 'Castle Takeover'. The 'blue conquers' would occupy a castle and send one solider to get to the opposite side's castle without being caught. 30 seconds would be given for the 'conquers' to start their mission however after that time a bell would ring and the 'red seekers' had to leave their castle to find the culprit trying to bombard their home. Sounds easy enough... Well think again.

.

Between the red and blue kingdoms was a maze and not just any ordinary maze, a labyrinth that was filled with tyres to jump into, walls to climb, monkey bars to get around and so many more obstacles. I felt like I was in an Army boot camp. My team's castle was so far away from the other castle, Suki and I literally had to take an electric mine cart to get there. The track was all around the perimeter of the acres of land in the back of their house. The mine cart had yellow and black stripes painted all around it and there were some stickers of Lucy from Charlie Brown. When we had first started the game Jungkook came to help me get inside of it. He stood quietly and touched the stickers and the colours on the sides. I knew and he knew that I knew... It was for Jon. Jungkook's dad came behind him,

.

"Do you like the new paint job, son? Do you think he would've liked it?"

.

Jungkook nodded and turned and hugged his father. My heart sank. So beautiful. Suki then came and patted Jungkook's back acknowledging her love too and I gave her my hand for her to come into the cart with me.

.

"Thank you dad. Jonny would've loved it," Jungkook said and as the engine started, he turned to wave me goodbye.

.

I smiled at him, "I'll get your castle. You won't even see me!" I shouted as I moved further away from the 'seekers'.

.

"Ha! Keep thinking that, Blue J. You're the enemy now!"

.

I was in the Blue Castle conquering side and Suki was my teammate. We were partners against, Jungkook and his dad. Mrs. Jeon was the moderator. She oversaw the mechanical parts and opened up the various obstacles for us to go through. If I was caught by a member of the other team, Red Castle, then my partner, Suki, would have to come and rescue me.

.

I went first and even though I was able to accomplish the hurdles before me, I couldn't escape the clutches of Mr. Jeon Senior. That man was stealth. SHIT!!! I had dodged Jungkook in the tunnel area. He thought I would've taken the higher ground when, unfortunately for him, I went lower instead. When I came out into the last area, all I had to do was make a run for it. Jungkook realised I slipped past him and was trying to catch up to me. I laughed and looked back at my lover. He was too far behind but in my cheekiness to make fun of Jungkook, Mr. Jeon stayed hidden. When I thought I had reached my target, I felt my legs and body being pulled down onto the soft padding. FUCK! Mr. Jeon floored me. I forgot about him. Jungkook was the distraction. SHIT! The Jeon men got me and they got me so good.