Chapter 29: Back to Work

[Jungkook]

.

.

The next morning we were lying on our bed, fast asleep and in each other's arms. We were totally exhausted from all our exciting sex-workout when Jimin got a video call from Al.

.

"Hey you two lovebirds. So did you guys make up for all the lost time?" Al laughed and I swore I saw Hannah in the background slapping his ass.

.

I laughed and yawned at the same time, "You betcha! We're making up for lost time and for many times ahead too," and I kissed Jimin's forehead who then snuggled closer in my arms. "I've never slept so soundly since I can remember. Having Jimin here with me made me feel whole again."

.

"That's wonderful to hear, Master Jungkook."

.

I rolled my eyes at him, just giving up on Al calling me by my first name minus the title. Then Jimin told them our wonderful news showing his ring on the screen. We heard Hannah's loud screams in the background and she came hurrying into the view of the camera.

.

"OMG!!! CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!! Oh Jungkook you got the perfect time to do it. Wow! I'm so happy for you both. That ring is gorgeous."

.

Al also expressed his sentiments and then informed us, "Hannah and I will be here for a few more days so we'll pass and pick Jimin back up by Friday."

.

That was great. It meant I had Jimin all to myself for an entire week ahead. Then Hannah made me an even happier bunny, "Al and I were thinking that when we come on Friday that Master Jungkook could accompany us to Indonesia and see where Jimin is staying. Meet the Johnson's too. We could stay for the weekend and when I'm coming back on Sunday, I'll fly you back home. Does that sound okay?"

.

I was thrilled. Finally I could do what Jimin wanted the first time he left. Jimin then answered for us, "That sounds like an excellent plan," but then he turned to look at me, "That's if Jungkook is okay with it."

.

I nodded and kissed Jimin's cheek, "Of course. I would really appreciate that Hannah. Thank you." I realised that Jimin was making sure that we were both okay with the new plans.

.

Al sighed, "Ahh. The art of being considerate for each other. You guys are really growing and learning in love with each other."

.

I looked at Jimin and we smiled at each other. Then Hannah said, "Well, have a great week you two lovebirds. We'll see you in a few days."

.

I was totally thrilled. I had Jimin for an entire week plus I was going to Indonesia with him. Even if it was just for a few days, I really wanted to meet James' parents and make sure they knew that Jimin had a strong group of people who loved him dearly. With the time we had, Jimin and I did so many things together. Jimin had arrived on the Friday so the next day we went to the water fall and visited our nature pool and love cave as well as the cabin. Jimin was impressed with the improvements made in the cabin. We also visited Suki and my parents to make sure mom was doing fine. On Sunday we took a drive to visit Jimin's dad and his wife Sang-Hee. They were so pleased to see Jimin and me. Sang was an excellent cook so she showed us how to make Gimbap or Kimbap. It's a Korean dish made using cooked rice, vegetables, fish and various types of meat. It looked and tasted just like a sushi roll. We had a lot of fun.