Chapter 19: Doctor James

[Jungkook]

.

.

It took every single God-fearing angel, saint and heavenly body to stop me from murdering Kim Taehyung. Thank God Al was there to stop me from going to prison for the rest of my life. When Al and I saw that Jimin was trying to reach us, we didn't answer because we thought he had figured out our plan. But when he sent the SOS, that's when the sirens went off in our heads: Jimin was in trouble. I tried calling him back but somehow the phone circuits weren't getting through.

.

So we rushed to the restaurant where Jimin said he was going to meet Tae. We were already running inside when I answered Tae's call and heard Jimin screaming out my name on the phone and in real time down the corridor. It took all the stamina in me to jump at that door and break it the fuck down. Only to see Tae squeezing Jimin by the throat and he was about to take off his pants.

.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

.

I literally jumped at Tae and flung him off of my baby. OH FUCK!!! Jimin's body was limp and Al sped behind me to hold him. Jimin's shirt was off and the waist of his pants and boxers pulled down to his hips exposing just the top part of his bottom. I glared at Tae. My infuriation bursting out of me.

.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I'M GONNA KILL HIM..........

.

"I'M GONNA KILL HIMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!" I screamed but Al shouted even louder,

.

"JUNGKOOK STOPPPPPPPP!!!!"

.

My hand was literally about to make the blow of death when I froze. I looked with maddened eyes at Al but what he said and what I saw softened my furious heart.

.

"Jungkook, look at Jimin... he needs you..." and Al lifted Jimin's body to me. I dropped the vermin and went immediately to hold my angel.

.

I bawled like a baby holding my baby. He wasn't moving and barely breathing so I kept him up and covered his face with my kisses. "JIMIN.... JIMIN... JIMIN..." I couldn't stop but then Al got me to move. The police officers Al alerted when we realised Jimin was in trouble, came just as we were coming out. But I didn't notice them. My eyes were only on my Jiminshi who still wasn't responsive. Hannah was outside waiting for us and very quickly she and I rushed Jimin to the hospital while Al took care of Tae.

.

I HOPE HE CUTS HIS THROAT AND DUMPS HIM IN THE SEA WHERE NO ONE WOULD FIND HIM.

.

Then I started to cry again. This was my fault. I should've told Jimin I was coming and we would've met Tae for lunch together. Tae wouldn't have done that shit if I was there. I could've protected my Jiminnie but I didn't. I stayed away. Wanting to give them that time and space to make up and reunite their friendship.

.

"FUCK!" I shouted and Hannah looked at me with scared eyes.

.

"Is Jimin okay? Don't worry we're almost there..." she said and I apologized for frightening her. She nodded and told me it was okay.

.

I couldn't help but blame myself for this, "This is my fault. I should've told him I was here. This wouldn't have happened. Oh God! Please tell me he didn't touch you, baby... I'll die if he did," and I cried again.