hated the hospital - XLIII

TW: panic attacks, panic, implications of ab.se, assa.lt 

--Bastet--

  "Help them!" Mars calls. I see their face as I stumble to the side. I gasp for breath.

Faces flash by me.

"Bas stop you are going to faint," Avery says, grasping my shoulders. I squeeze my eyes tight.

"They killed the Felidae?" Mars's voice echoes in my skull. "We were only supposed to scare it...."

"Help me help me help me," I gasp, gripping Avery's face. I see Quarry pace behind Avery with Mars and Elowin.

"Can someone even kill one?"

"Bastet, it's okay," I hear Aquarii tell me. I blink tears. My throat burns. My throat burns.

"Thorn," I say aloud. "She needs me." My head spins. I can't think.

White. Gold.

White.

Gold.

White.

"Thorn? She tried to kill you?" Avery says. She sounds far away. She sounds underwater.

Pins. I feel pins in my brain.

"No no no they need me I left her," I say, my body slumping to the ground. Avery shakes me. Tears stain my cheeks.

"Thorn? She's okay," Ota says, trying to calm me down. I growl at her.

"No," I say. "Please Avery please."

"You are making no sense," She says. Quarry pops back in my vision.

"They're hyperventilating. They're gonna faint," He leans. Leaning. Leaning.

I left Thorn.

Where are they?

Where is Aquarii?

Did I hurt her?

Aken.

Aken.

"NO!" I shout, crying. "STOP IT STOP IT!" I push Avery away.

I open my eyes. I sit in the waiting room. Aken is next to me.

"Your mother won't forgive you for just standing there." Aken whispers to me, his hands. His hands are moving. I shove my face into my arms.

I've always hated the hospital.

I gasp, back at the fields. "STOP HIM PLEASE!" I scream.

"What's happening?" A voice says.

"They're freaking out."

"They called Aquarii, Aken."

"Who's Aken?"

"STOP IT!" I scream. "HELP ME PLEASE I'M DYING!" People gather over me. Faces. Empty faces. Faces. Faces. Faces. Who are they?

I can't breathe.

I'm going to die.

"I'm going to die without her."