Chapter 1

Dalia Pesteros remembered her past life when she was thirteen.

She was often told that she was unique even before she remembered her past life. She was the only one who felt uncomfortable in a world where it was natural to have servants.

But I swear I've never thought that I will remember my past life or that I might have come from another world.

But she suddenly remembered it. That this world is going according to the plot of <The Labyrinth of Ouroboros>, an otome game she played in her previous life.

And that meant Dalia's life was 'on the verge of ending'.

There are two reasons for this.

First, <The Labyrinth of Ouroboros> was an R rated otome game (literally 'game targeted at women') with no dreams or hope like that [1]

Second, her brother, Hikan Pesteros, whom she had never seen even once for 13 years, was the most insane villain among the numerous male main characters in the original work. Even if you are his family, if you offend him, he can kill you right away without hesitation.

In that sense, how fortunate was it that he was the only son in the original?

'But then, why?'

So why, in this world, has Dalia become his sister, who suddenly appeared out of thin air?

'I'm doomed.'

There was definitely no such character in the original!

In the original book, which Dalia remembers, Hikan Pesteros was the only child of the Duke of Pesteros. However now, the Duke of Pesteros had two children.

Hikan, and Dalia.

In other words, it means that she herself is like a seasoning that was suddenly added to the original work <The Labyrinth of Ouroboros>. (*t/n: the raw translated to seasoning/spices. So i just put it in)

Everything else is the same as the original, then why did she suddenly fall into the position as the younger sister of the final villain that she wasn't even confident of being. (*t/n: a bit confused with the wording here)

In fact, I didn't really want to know.

Because of his misdeeds, the Duke of Pesteros will be exterminated in every route in the game. So it was certain that, as his sister, Dalia, will also be on the death row with him.

Fortunately, when Dahlia discovered the truth of the world, it was long before the original work began.

Hikan Pesteros is only sixteen years old now.

His mind began to break down after his 18th birthday when his mana started to manifest, so there was still plenty of time left.

'Magic blooming.'

This setting is the main culprit that leads the story of <The Labyrinth of Ouroboros>.

In the Empire, there was a founding legend that a great dragon blessed the four Duke families and the imperial family, that one child per family with mana, will be born.

However, among the commoners, there were very few people with mana because of the promiscuous sex life of the emperors and dukes. (If all the male protagonists were nobles, it wasn't fun, so it seemed like an added setup.)

Those who were born with such powers are called the 'Transcendents'.

This magical power varies from person to person. For example, Dalia's brother, Hikan, he alone, with only one sword, will be able to face the knights if he uses the 'Magic Blooming'.