Chapter 40

"......."

Dalia pondered whether what she heard was really right.

"So you mean......your soul purifies when you touch my hand?"

"Yes."

"That's right."

Both of them answered at the same time. Although they had a bad relationship, they were both in sync.

Dalia was taken aback and covered her mouth.

"No, what...... is there such power in this world......?"

But the more she thinks about it......all the strange incidents finally make sense.

The ridiculous explanation of 'miracle'.

Why the Duchess of Blueport recovered from the mana explosion after being hugged by Dalia.

Why did the Emperor try to listen to everything that Dalia asked. Why did he ask her to give Hikan a 'hug of love' during the awakening.

Why Adrisha gave her gloves during the ball.

And......why Hikan's mana awakening, which was supposed to last for a week, ended in just one day.

At the same time, Dalia shuddered.

'That means......'

It can be changed. Hikan's future.

Now his soul is no longer corrupted. He's not crazy. He can continue, as he is now, as Dalia's brother.......

"That's a relief."

Dalia said unknowingly while sighing.

Although she tried to forget about it, however, deep in the corner of her heart, she kept feeling anxious.

Maybe this relationship will end one day? Even with Dalia here or without falling in love with Adrisha, isn't it just slowing down the process and they are still running to the fixed ending? But it wasn't. Everything is fine now. She was the key to solve everything.

"......."

Quietly, a lot must have been piled up in her mind.

Tears dropped from Dalia's eyes. Adrisha hugged her in surprise.

Dalia looked at Adrisha's face in tears.

Adrisha wasn't happy until the end no matter which route she took. Dalia hugged her tightly.

"I'll protect you from now on, Adrisha."

If you are going to meet a man, you must have a happy relationship with a normal person.

By the time the moving time had passed and Dalia had stopped crying.

The tearful expression on Adrisha can no longer be seen and instead was replaced with a more serious look, she squeezed Dalia's shoulder.

"No, we will protect Dalia now."

"......Huh?"

"First from Cedric."

For some reason, there was fear in her eyes, and Dalia became confused.

Dalia knows the original Cedric. He is someone who didn't pay a single attention to Adrisha, whom everyone loved.

He has no interest in others. Not even the faintest interest.

"......Why would such a person show interest in me? I'm sure it's a misunderstanding."

"I wish it is, but unfortunately it's not a misunderstanding."

Adrisha said so and put on a long arm-length glove for Dalia. Hikan, with his arm folded, agreeing with her in silence.