Chapter 42

Dalia blankly stared at him.

'This person is......totally obstinate.'

A wall that doesn't change no matter what you say. Dalia really missed Adrisha.

'No, Adrisha is not here.'

There is no one to save her. This was a challenge that Dalia had to solve on her own.

Dalia sprang up from her seat. Cedric looked up at her while sitting down.

"What's the matter?"

"No, I'll teach you."

"Huh?"

"I'll teach you what human beings are from now on."

And she confidently reached out her hand toward Cedric.

Cedric stood up looking a little bewildered and held her hand. In the meantime, Dalia's posture became more straight because of her pride that she managed to make him feel flustered for the first time.

"......So where are we going?"

"To the Imperial Palace Library. Please show me the way."

Dalia strode forward while holding his hand even though she didn't know the way. Cedric followed suit, while keeps on alternating between his hands and Dalia's back.

The palace library was much, much larger than Dalia thought.

She looked up at the tall library, stunned.

This is why she can't find anything.

Dalia was looking around for the librarian. Cedric saw her and asked.

"What book are you looking for? I'll find it for you."

"......Do you know all the books here, Your Highness?"

"Just call me Cedric. And you can use magic here."

She had never heard of magic being used that way. When Dalia looked at him in surprise, he said nonchalantly.

"Multi-attribute magic can be used in many ways, depending on its use. Anyone can do it."

'No, that's because you Sir Cedric is a genius.'

However Dalia wasn't looking for any specific book.

"Just five or six books regarding human conscience....."

"Then we'll have to go to the humanities section."

Cedric took her to Zone 8 of the library.

Of course, there were many books there. Cedric used magic to pull books out of the shelves that are far above his height.

"《What is Human Being?》, 《The Source of Conscience》, 《The Beginning of Human Being》......."

It was picked out of her sight, but as per Dalia asked for, it was all books that contained the keywords of conscience or human beings.

Dalia looked at Cedric with admiration.

"It's not much of a deal."

Cedric said quietly.

He picked out about seven books, he then stopped and looked back at Dalia.

"That's enough right? I did choose but......what does this mean?"

"It's very important."

Finally, the time has come.

Dalia looked at the books in Cedric's arms dearly.