Chapter 14

'Should I talk to him?'

However then, the Emperor lowered his voice.

"Now we're the only ones left. Miss Dalia, you can stay here."

The Emperor said so, and she couldn't bear to say that she would go to see Aceras for no reason, so Dalia turned her gaze and looked at him.

The Emperor covered his face with a grim look as he was telling a hard story.

"I'm too ashamed to tell you, but according to what my attendant has told me, Cedric is hiding here. If you don't mind, please allow me to take him."

"......."

Then Hikan's face darkened. He looked like he sympathized with the Emperor.

'If even brother looked like that, I guess he's really unreliable.'

Dalia thought.

"Please do so."

"Alright, thank you."

The Emperor smiled with a relieved look. Then he looked around with a sharp look on his face.

The air around him changed. To put it in words, it sank very low.

When Dalia felt that and flinched a little, the Emperor said affectionately as if to appease her.

"It's not exactly a harm to the surroundings, so rest assured. Maybe he used magic to change the color of his eyes and hair to hide, and he'll have to consume mana. If I intentionally control the flow of mana, I can tell where he is."

"Ah......."

To put it lightly, it was a tremendous ability to be able to completely control the flow of mana in such a large space.

Dalia also learned about basic magic in liberal arts, so she knew that much.

"All right, he's right there."

The Emperor said briefly and then strode off somewhere.

Dalia was confused and her eyes followed his back.

The Emperor stopped at one wall of the hall.

At the end of his step was a boy. It was definitely someone she hadn't seen before at the ballroom. Seeing him dressed as a servant, he seemed to have changed his face and disguised himself.

Dalia covered her mouth shut as the color of his hair and eyes gradually changed.

It was the Second Prince Cedric.

Straight, honey-blonde hair flowed over the handsome, high nose bridge.

Dalia couldn't deny that the boy was really handsome. He seemed to be the most handsome man she had ever seen in her life.

Even after receiving the Emperor's fierce eyes, Cedric only smiled nonchalantly.

"You took a while this time, Father."

"Yes, you have disgraced this family. Change your clothes first."

The Emperor sighed heavily.

Cedric flicked his hand lightly. Then the clothes he wore changed into a suit instead of the servant's outfit.

He held out his hands like he's being arrested.

The Emperor sighed and waved his hands. And took him to Hikan.

"I'll be going now. I'm sorry for ruining the ball."

Cedric next to him spoke to Hikan in a friendly but somehow sarcastic tone.