Chapter 28

When Leonard left, Hikan looked as if he had removed a nuisance.

"Shit, if only he's not the Crown Prince."

Dalia looked around and covered Hikan's mouth in surprise. Fortunately, no one heard it.

"I can even say that in front of His Majesty the Emperor."

"......But still."

Dalia said to Hikan.

"Brother, I have make a promise for the next dance."

"......A promise?"

"With Adrisha."

Hikan's puzzled face immediately turned into a look of distrust.

"Did Adrisha Beniter suggest it first?"

'Why do you always call her by full name?'

She honestly thought about it, but didn't show it. She just nodded her head.

"......"

"I can't?"

"......No, it's not that you can't."

"Then why......?"

"If you go with Adrisha, then I'll have to be with him again until you come back."

Hikan really didn't want to be with Leonard for another minute.

Well, it was even more strange if he and Leonard were close. Even if they barely get close, one of them cannot stand it and will definitely fall apart.

"......No. All right, go ahead. Come as soon as the dance is over."

Hikan sighed and gestured for her to go.

If a person like that comes again, anyone will feel weak. Dalia thought while racking her brain.

"Then shall we stay away for a while? Until the Crown Prince returns?"

"But......"

"It's okay. I have a lot of friends."

Dalia smiled.

She thought that she had to slip away once anyway.

Hikan is a Duke, so he would have to talk about business with people, but to do so, Dalia couldn't stay next to him.

In this world, a 16-year-old transcendent is treated more like an adult, but Dalia is younger than him and has nothing.

However, Hikan seemed to be reluctant to leave her alone. Since she's still young.

Dalia pushed him on the back, saying that she was okay.

"Go ahead. I'll go to the balcony and get some fresh air until the second dance is over."

"......Okay. When you split up with Adrisha, come to me right away."

For some reason, it seems like Hikan thought that she and Adrisha would escape somewhere else.

He emphasized many times that she had to come right away. Dalia only got permission after convincing him for a long time.

Maybe because he really didn't want to be with Leonard, but Hikan hesitated for a long time and eventually left.

It was a little disappointing, but this is for the best.

Dalia went out to the balcony by herself. She could have talked to the ladies she met at the tea party, but then Adrisha would come in the middle and she didn't want to let her meet them.

It was a day when the night wind was strong.

Dalia went to the balcony, held the railing with her fists and pressed her head carefully so that her tied hair wouldn't fall out in the wind, and looked at the garden below.