Chapter 13

He looked down at Dalia with a hard look on his face.

"That's what happened. Don't go outside the ballroom. Because I have to introduce Adrisha Beniter to you later."

'As expected, she hasn't come yet.'

Dalia was inwardly relieved. She greeted Hikan, and left him for the Duchess Blueport.

"Thank you for coming so far."

Duchess Blueport was greeted calmly. And she spoke in a gentle voice.

"I heard that Dalia now has a lady-in-waiting as well."

"Yes. It's Lady Adrisha Beniter. Have you heard of her?"

Dalia asked if she could get some information about the heroine.

However Duchess Blueport shook her head.

"Well, I've never heard of her."

"Ah......."

"I've been out of society for a while. More than that, did you hear that? I heard yesterday that the Second Prince ran away again."

"What? Again?"

Dalia covered her mouth with surprise. The Emperor has two sons, the first is Crown Prince Leonard and the second is Prince Cedric.

Crown Prince Leonard is an ordinary average child and less noticeable than other people.

However, Cedric is an extraordinary transcendent who stood out even before the magic blooming.

Moreover, he is a handsome man no matter what modifiers you add, so I heard that he has many passionate followers in the palace. (*t/n: not sure what it means by modifiers..dictionary said modifier so i just put it)

However, the Second Prince Cedric did not appear as the male lead in the original <The Labyrinth of Ouroboros>.

Apart from the ordinary Leonard, Cedric is not even a candidate for the male lead, which many players thought was unexpected at the time.

Dalia also thought that it was unusual because in other games, whether it is the Emperor or the Prince, usually the most powerful is the number one candidate for the male lead.

'He was so handsome, but he didn't have a route and he wasn't the male lead, so the original fans were going crazy asking for his route to be made.'

However, Cedric had a fatal problem.

He made a fake identity and lived as common people when he said that he was tired of living in the imperial palace.

His mana has not even blossomed yet, but he always disappears suddenly that it was necessary to mobilize manpower to find him every single time.

"His Majesty the Emperor must have a lot of trouble too."

Dalia talked with the Duchess about this and that. When she realized, a lot of time had passed.

Then, the entrance suddenly became noisy.

Dalia turned around and looked.

'Is it Adrisha?'

However, the original heroine, Adrisha Beniter, was not a person who would be bewildered with all the attention by people. Maybe they're just looking at her because she's so pretty.

'Well, I kinda want to see that.'

At that time, Duchess Blueport spoke to Dalia, rather displeased.

"That's strange."