Chapter 4

"Brother! Did anything happen today? How have you been?"

Furthermore, she bothered Hikan like this at every meal.

There was almost no answer, and even if there is, it was such a short answer.

"Be quiet."

Hikan is not a friendly person at all, he gets up and leaves on his own after the meal, or leaving the young Dalia to eat alone because he was busy.

However, for Dalia, who knew about his misdeeds in the original, this was very good.

Hikan, though she was being annoying and irritating, did not seem to intend to sell her anywhere or kill her, as Dalia imagined.

Either way, her plan to lower Hikan's guard seemed to be working successfully.

'Hoo-hoo. As expected, I'm great. '

Dalia, proud of her own greatness, finishing the flower crown that she has been working on.

This garden is Dalia's favorite place in the Pesteros's residence because she could lie freely in a dress.

No one else came except for Dalia, so the whole garden is like a place only for her. So she could sit on the lawn and make a flower crown with the flowers that she picked.

'I'll give this to my brother as a gift. '

This is also part of Dalia's big plan to escape. I'll throw it away or put it somewhere.

Dalia trembled as his cold face appeared before her eyes. (*t/n: she imagined his face)

'......What if he doesn't like it?'

If not, I was going to ask someone else to pass it on this time.

"Oh my, Miss. Now you're making something for the young Duke?"

Then, the gardener Bucky smiled and talked to Dalia while bending his knees.

Dalia nodded with a smile.

"Yes, that's right."

Bucky smiled gladly.

"Miss, you really love your brother."

"Of course! Will my brother like this, too?"

Dalia smiled with her arms wide open. If you want to deceive, you have to deceive everyone completely. Unaware of her true intention, Bucky nod his head.

"Of course, since it's from you, miss."

Dalia was popular among the employees.

Even though she is a lady of the Pesteros family, who is said to be directly under the Emperor, she did not insist on her identity or be harsh on her employees.

'Oh! It's crooked.'

Dalia, who lost her concentration, accidentally broke two flowers on her flower stalk.

She pondered it for a moment, then handed it over to Bucky.

"I'll give one to Bucky, too."

"Me, me too?"

"Yes. You helped me pick the flowers. Come here. I'll put it on you."

Bucky bowed his head, deeply touched.

Dalia put the flower crown directly on Bucky's head. His dirt-stained face, his overalls, and flower crowns were unexpectedly harmonized.

Dalia said unknowingly.

"It's pretty, Bucky."

As she laughed, Bucky scratched his earlobe, not knowing what to do.

While making it, she also made a wreath as a present for the Duchess Blueport to hang on the door of her mansion. After making it, it became more fun and she can also improve her skills.