Chapter 11

'That's ridiculous!'

Dalia screamed inwardly.

She quickly reviewed the plot of the original story.

Adrisha is from a local province called Canyon. Canyon is a famous coastal area, but at the same time, it was a city where criminals camped out because of its harbor.

Adrisha was raised as an assassin by Berix, the most vicious ruler of all, and was rescued shortly after the Emperor's first relief mission that was sent to the country. After that, she follows the Emperor like her father.

She became the shadow of the Emperor and entered the society as a noble lady named Adrisha Beniter, while at the same time taking on various duties.

In the process, she meets several male protagonists, and they all show their terrifying obsession with Adrisha......that's what the story was about.

'But in the original story, she entered high society 3 years from now.'

The 3 years schedule has been pulled forward......

'Is it because I appeared in the original?'

It was a probable theory.

The Emperor was a man who clearly separates private matters from politics.

Now that Hikan has become the new duke, he must have wanted to have at least one of his own people attached to the Duke Pesteros to watch his movements.

However, a lady named Dalia who needed a lady-in-waiting appeared. 'Because I didn't exist in the original work, so there's no basis to put Adrisha in the Pesteros.'

However, she appeared, and the Emperor gave her Adrisha as the lady-in-waiting......

'Even if it's the butterfly effect......'

My head hurt.

As the original heroine became Dalia's lady-in-waiting, she will eventually meet Dalia's brother, Hikan.

If Hikan and Adrisha meet 3 years earlier than the original, how will the future unfold?

Dalia recalled Hikan's story from the original.

Hikan's mana will bloom 2 years later at the age of 18.

For the next year, he becomes overly obsessed with raising his honor as the head of the family and uses excessive mana.

Looking back now, perhaps he wanted to show his worth to the family that abandoned him.

However, as a result, he meets Adrisha when his mind is at its limit, and at the same time feels strong love and hatred for her who sympathizes with him.

But the current Hikan is before the 'Magic Blooming' happened, so he couldn't overuse his mana, and of course he wouldn't go mad.

I have no idea how things will turn out when the two of them meet.

Dalia was somewhat excited but at the same time worried. It was a very rare opportunity to see the original heroine, Adrisha, with her own eyes in real life!

In fact, Dalia's favorite character in <The Labyrinth of Ouroboros> was Adrisha.

Now that she's in the game, shouldn't she at least fulfill her personal desires?

Yeah, the future is a mystery anyway.

While being in confusion, Dalia waited for the upcoming ball.

2. Duchess Mary Blueport

The date for the ball was just around the corner.

The day to see the original heroine was also approaching.