Chapter 44

Usually, when a handsome person like a flower smiles like that, the surroundings will look dazzling.

The bombardment of the handsomeness throws Dalia's mind into confusion.

If Hikan is a calm and cool-headed handsome man, Cedric had a gorgeous appearance. He stands out more due to his unique blonde hair and red eyes.

Still, Dalia tried not to be bewitched.

She doesn't know why this person suddenly fell in love with her, but there must be a reason why Hikan and Adrisha are strongly against it.

'Besides, it's so out of the blue.'

They've only met once.

For now, Dalia sat across from him and began reading the assignment.

'His handwriting is pretty.'

The nobles were all educated and had pretty handwriting, but among them, Cedric's handwriting was particularly old-fashioned.

'But the content is.......'

Dalia saw ten pages of rubbish with clear handwriting, neat logic and rambling.

Although it's all garbage, the topic is.......

The report was full of vicious contempt and accusations that would make the writer cry and break their pen.

'Sir Cedric is not a sociopath.'

Dalia realized.

'He's just......don't like human beings.......'

1. People who believe they are good just because they feel uncomfortable when they throw away trash on the street are annoying.

2. Even so, people who openly live like garbage and people who tell others to throw away their hypocrisy are both disgusting.

3. So they'd better all die.

This was the common topic of all ten book reports.

She knew why Adrisha would pass out every time she talked about Cedric. He was the complete opposite of her who believed in the good side of humanity until the end.

'I can see why he's never been obsessed with Adrisha.'

At this point Dalia had no choice but to ask a really reasonable question.

'Why is this person, towards me?'

Just how did you fall in love with Dalia?

'Did he notice my power?'

That was the most rational reason Dalia could think of.

But for that matter, Cedric didn't care whether he touched Dalia or not. Even the Emperor wanted to hug Dalia whenever he saw her.

'I, I, I don't know.'

Amidst her confusion, Cedric affectionately spoke to Dalia.

"Have you read it all?"

"......yes."

"Are you going to give me homework again?"

Dalia stared at that serene, soft look for a while.

Should I ask or not? Should I ask or not?

'No, I hate feeling stuffy.'

"That......, Sir Cedric."

"Uh huh."

"Sir Cedric hates all human beings."

"It's not that I don't like it, but it's annoying. Yeah, anyways."