Chapter 30

She glanced sideways at Aceras' face.

'As expected of the original male lead.'

Looking up close, handsome people will always be handsome.

His drooping puppy-like eyes, thick upper lip, and even without any expression, his mouth corners always curled up.

He looked good, but somehow she can feel something dangerous from him. However, it was frustrating because she couldn't figure out what he was thinking.

Dalia, who knew Aceras's personality before his breakdown, slowly began to feel anxious.

Didn't he did something suspicious this time, such as digging up Dalia's behind-the-scenes information?

"Aren't you supposed to go quickly?"

"No, it's an honor to see Miss Dalia in person."

".......Did you remember my name?"

"Yes, ash gray hair is not common, and you're so famous."

"......"

There were meaningless conversations.

Aceras was still looking at her with a harmless smile.

It would be nice if he could tell her that he was talking about himself, but it was hard to treat him recklessly because she knew that he would become the pope of the Holy Empire in the future.

There was only one thing that Aceras kept on thinking about.

'I think she heard it, but how far did she hear?'

He needs to learn more about Dalia's ability. It doesn't seem that she knows much about the value of her power yet.

The power to bring the frenzy transcendent back to normal. It was the opposite of what he was going to do in the future, and at the same time, it was the power that would be more helpful than anything else if he used it well.

He was going to destroy this empire in the future.

'It would be nice if I could convince her to be on my side.'

However, he got caught in the most important scene.

Even if he thought about it, it was pathetic.

'Well, let's fix it first.'

"You've heard the conversation before, haven't you?"

Aceras said with a gentle smile.

Dalia shook her head again with a look as if she was the most wronged person in the world, but it was obviously a lie.

It was hard to tell how far she had heard, but Aceras decided to throw a small question first.

"You've seen an embarrassing scene. We didn't get along very well. "

If he said this, he can pretend that the words that he said at that time were him actually trying to hurt Adrisha's feelings, and that he didn't actually mean it.

"......Is that so?"

However, strangely, Dalia's expression changed even more when she heard it. With an expression full of suspicion.

Aceras checked again what he said just now, but he couldn't find out the problem.

'What is this?'

He smiled more gently, but contrary to his intentions, Dalia's expression hardened.

'......As expected, she's not easy.'

He ignored her because she was young, but she remained vigilant. Maybe she knows more than he thinks.