Chapter 26

Adrisha dawdled until the end, but only before it was too late that she left for the Imperial Palace at Dalia's urging.

Unlike Adrisha, whose partner is in the imperial palace, Dalia still had some time to spare.

She had to wait for Hikan in the waiting room.

'But when this is over, brother Hikan will have some free time right?'

Suddenly, she missed Hikan.

After the embarrassing incident when she slept soundly in his office, she hardly met him except during mealtime.

Still, it's fortunate that they'll be able to talk a lot today.

Then, she heard a knock. Hikan is already here.

Dalia got up and went to greet her brother. Seeing him during this chaotic situation has reassured her a little.

It was just as she felt last time, but Hikan's beauty during the ball was 10 times more handsome than usual.

Is it because the unique silver hair color and blue eyes go well together?

Hikan also looked at Dalia longer than usual. Recently, considering Hikan's relaxed attitude, Dalia made a perfectly reasonable speculation.

'Is it because I looked cute?'

Dalia looked up at Hikan, anticipating with sparkling eyes.

He replied matter-of-factly.

"No, I was surprised that you were so small."

"......"

'He's been saying that I'm small since last time. He's small too. '

Dalia thought to herself. Of course, he's only about as tall as any other adult men.

'What did I expect?'

No matter how much Hikan has changed, it was too much to expect such a word from him.

Or maybe that she's too confident?

Hikan reached out his hand to Dalia, who was embarrassed.

"Let's go."

"Ye, yes."

She took his hand.

Hikan dragged her toward him and asked indifferently.

"So did you make a lot of friends?"

It was about the tea party. Dalia understands it right away.

'......should I be honest or should I lie?'

Should she say that the talk about Adrisha made the atmosphere become gloomy? Anyway, since we made a connection with each other at the end of the day, should she call it a success?

After much consideration, Dalia decided to be honest.

"......that's......"

She was sure that he would not like it.

Rather than making friends at the event that he worked so hard for, she ruined the mood.

And it's happened because of Adrisha, who Hikan hates.

She was sorry because she knew how hard he had worked for it.

"That's what happened. I'm sorry."

"Well done."

However, Hikan's response was unexpected.

Dalia asked back in surprise.

"What?"