Chapter 48

"Oh my God, it's the sea!"

After a two-day long carriage trip, the open sea now can be seen beyond the horizon.

At the same time, Vesta's famous silver sand beach appeared. It is said that a special mineral from the Vesta underground mine mixes with the sand and produces such a beautiful silver color.

Even though the trip was long and tiring, Dalia's eyes began to sparkle as soon as she saw the clear winter sea and the beautiful silver sand beach.

She hung herself from the carriage window and looked outside frantically.

Hikan looked at Dalia while patting Adrisha's back, who was feeling motion sickness.

For a moment, his expression darkened as he remembered the task entrusted to him by the Emperor.

Anyway, he was happy to see his beloved Dalia. It would have been better if Adrisha had less motion sickness.

Adrisha seemed to get sick every time, even though it was not her first time traveling by a carriage. But when she saw the delighted Dalia, a faint smile appeared on her lips.

"Miss Dalia must have never seen the sea before."

Dalia was startled by her weak voice and clung to Adrisha's side.

"Oh my God, Adrisha. Are you feeling sick again?"

"No, everything is fine now. It will be over soon."

There was an indescribable relief in her voice that the end of this journey was near.

'Should we use a warp portal on the way back?'

Long-distance warp portals have cost issues, but have not yet been popularized due to their stability.

Out of the 100 animal tests, only one of the upper and lower bodies was moved.

In other words, one in every 100 people who use the portal will be transported successfully. That's why she didn't use it unless she was in a hurry.

However, for Adrisha, the probability of dying from motion sickness seemed greater than the probability of only half of her moving using the warp portal.

Fortunately, before Adrisha could die, the three of them arrived at the Pesteros villa.

Adrisha's condition was so bad that she decided to lie down and rest for two days. Dalia put her hand on Adrisha's pale forehead.

"How much motion sickness did you get Adrisha, for your forehead to be burning like this."

"I'm sorry."

"If you had told me in advance, I would have picked a closer place."

"But if Dalia likes it, I like it too."

Adrisha smiled and held Dalia's hand.

'Sobs, Adrisha.'

How can you live in this difficult world when you are so kind? Dalia was seriously worried about Adrisha's future.

At that moment, Adrisha said with a determined expression.

"I will definitely protect Dalia on this trip."

'From what?'

It can't be......Cedric?

Dalia broke into a cold sweat inside. From that determined look in her eyes, it seems that her concern for Adrisha was groundless.

Adrisha's hands lost their strength. She placed both of her hands on her belly and closed her eyes.

"Then go out and have fun. I'm going to get some sleep."