Chapter 6

It's been almost half a year since I've been with Hikan.

Dalia still continued her desperate love attack against Hikan. She was still a little, a little bit scared, but......he hasn't been as sharp on her as he used to be since what happened in his study.

But recently, she also has a concern.

She had no more ideas.

She has to keep showing off her image as the kind, innocent and foolish younger sister, but her lack of imagination now hit the limit.

She secretly went to the butler.

"What do I do to make my brother happy?"

The butler looked at her pitifully and squatted down in front of her.

"Even now, Miss Dalia is doing well enough."

......I think I bought the butler's delicate heart.

Dalia gave up asking him more questions.

This time, Dalia visited the Duchess Blueport. She greeted Dalia with a warm smile.

"What should you do for your brother?"

Dalia nodded eagerly. The Duchess was pleased with her response.

"This is much better than asking how to create a secret fund like last time, Dalia."

"......Hehe."

Dalia laughed, gently scratching the back of her head. Duchess Blueport pondered for a moment and spoke to the servant.

"Bring me a pen and some paper."

Duchess Blueport wrote Dalia a document and gave it to her. Then she explained to Dalia, whose eyes were wide open.

In order for Hikan to become a real Duke of Pesteros, the approval of another transcendent was required. Another transcendent who will prove that he's not crazy and has a sound mind

That's what Duchess Blueport has done for Dalia now.

"N-no!"

Dalia stopped her in surprise.

Knowing the future, she knew that Hikan would never be able to think straight, even for a joke. That could have put the Duchess in a difficult situation for her approval.

"It's all right. It's a formality and it doesn't mean much."

Duchess Blueport smiled and handed out the documents to Dalia.

"I hope this will make your relationship with your brother better."

In fact, it was not necessary to get along, but Dalia was about to cry because she was really grateful for the Duchess's heart for thinking of her.

However, it took some courage to return home and give it to Hikan.

Suddenly using her brain for no reason, what if he gets suspicious?

She held it out to Hikan, hesitating.

"Brother! I did a good job, didn't I? The Duchess of Blueport is an old friend of mine..."

"I was approved by His Majesty the Emperor yesterday. I don't need this."

"......"

Come to think of it, Hikan was close to the emperor in the original book. Of course, since the emperor is also a transcendent, he could have made a document that would confirm him as a duke.

Dalia was really depressed.

"...... I'm sorry. I thought you'd like it....."

Hikan, who looked at it, coldly snatched the paper out of her hand.