Chapter 37

"Hello, brother."

"......what are you doing?"

"I'm brother's daily maid today."

"Are you kidding me?"

Hikan dashed up from the bed. He left Dalia behind and went out into the hallway.

There was no one.

The lights in the hallway were also off. All the employees of Pesteros estate have disappeared.

Dalia's quiet voice was heard from behind.

"I dismissed the employees. I'm afraid that brother will be a threat to them."

"With whose order? I'm the owner of this place."

"I'm a Pesteros too. His Majesty has given me permission. And brother also told me to do the same."

"......."

He had nothing to say.

Hikan bit his lips and sat back on the bed.

Dalia said quietly.

"His Majesty told me. It's because of brother's mana is awakening. He said we'll just have to put up with it a little longer."

"I know that too."

He knew the manual when mana was awakening.

Everyone knows. The problem is that you can't do anything when the situation comes.

His head was telling him to get angry, but he couldn't feel angry when he heard that voice.

He covered his face and said.

"What is this all about? If that's the case, why aren't you leaving and staying here instead?"

"......I'm sorry. I can't leave my brother alone without saying anything......."

"......."

《She's lying!》

《Get lost! Tell her to get lost!》

Hikan closed his eyes tightly because of the headache.

Dalia looked at Hikan's troubled expression, which was holding back various emotions.

After hearing the butler's story yesterday, she couldn't possibly evacuate with other employees and leave him alone. She didn't want to leave Hikan alone twice.

Dalia came forward and tried to hold Hikan's hand. It was her last attempt.

However, Hikan shook it off in the air too. As he swung his hand in the air, there was a sharp bursting sound.

'What?'

After a while, Dalia realized what the bursting sound was.

Damn it.

Blood drained from Dalia's face.

Unaware of her expression, Hikan gestured.

"That's enough, now go. Did you get the scroll? Come back in a week."

"......Well, I brought water and food to the dining hall."

"Okay."

He shook his hand as if he couldn't stand it any longer. Dalia quickly got out of the room.

Click.

The door closed.

Dalia put her back on the closed door. Then she took out the magic scroll with trembling hands.

'I'm screwed.'

The magic scroll had already broken into pieces.

When Hikan shook her hand away, a runaway mana broke through him and even broke the scroll.