Chapter 50

After 10 minutes, Dalia realized her mistake.

'It's boring......'

It can't be fun to simply thread beads.

'I'm here to play......'

When she asked the employees at the villa, they all suggested this, but she didn't know why they chose this.

Dalia looked at the boy and the girl sitting to her left and right.

Everyone is working hard.

But Dalia knows that no one dares to make it obvious that they didn't like it when a noble girl was sitting beside them.

What should she do? Why did the employees recommend this?

Dalia thought for a while and finally realized why. She was so delighted and called the children.

"Umm......."

"Yes?"

"Yes!"

The two of them raised their heads with military discipline.

Dalia looked at the two alternately and said,

"Beads that you thread like this are in fashion these days and you can make it as dress decorations at the boutiques."

The two tilted their heads, unaware of Dalia's intentions.

"So this......maybe you can take it to the boutiques and sell it. Because there's also the cost of the beads......maybe one dillon for every 30 beads."

"R, really?"

"Yes, I'll leave everything that I brought today. Let's work hard together."

The reason why the employees recommended this.

It was because it could be sold immediately later, there is also some left over.

It was then that the children's eyes showed true enthusiasm. The speed at which the beads were threaded was different. Dalia also started to work hard because of the competition.

The more she did, the more she became addicted to this bead threading.

There is a unique fun in this simple work that has no meaning.

She remembered when she was in elementary school during her previous life, she collected items by catching 1,000 monsters in RPG games. Rather, the younger you are, the more energy you have to carry out that obsession.

Before they knew it, Dalia and the two were in a trance threading the beads. She didn't even realize the sun was going down. Before she knew it, she could hear Hikan telling her to go home after work. The plan to see Hikan make the children cry has already gone.

"I'll just finish this bunch and go."

Dalia said, with her reddened eyes.

"......Alright, then I'll wait in the carriage."

Even after everyone left, the three of them were still absorbed in threading beads. The three of them would have earned 30 dillons already.

* * *

After confirming that all the visiting nobles had left, the young Viscount, Arthur Pendleton entered the church.

At a glance, there were only similarly small children. It was a sight that he had always seen.

He erased his gentle smile and left nail marks on his face.

Surprisingly, the skin was torn like paper.