Chapter 47

The next day, Dalia was surprised to find Hikan reading the newspaper leisurely instead of preparing for work during her late breakfast.

"Brother, aren't you going to work?"

"I took a vacation."

Dalia was even more surprised by his nonchalant answer. Hikan folded the newspaper, put it on the table, and looked at Dalia.

"Why all of a sudden......?"

"Come to think of it, we have never traveled together before."

"......What?"

Despite Dalia's confused voice, Hikan spoke without hesitation.

"Adrisha decided to go with us. She wants me to tell her wherever you decide you want to go."

"......."

"Our estates are all over the Empire. If you want to see the sea, let's go to the sea, and if you want to see the mountains, let's go to a place with a beautiful view. There are places where your favorite seafood is a specialty."

Hikan brought a map of the Empire and spread it out in front of Dalia.

There were round marks all over the map, he probably didn't even sleep when he made the plan, and organized all the attractions.

'B, brother.......'

It was touching. And.

'You really didn't like it when Cedric and I met.......'

A belated realization came. It would have been better to omit half of yesterday's story. However.......

"It will be just the three of us for a while. It's going to be fun."

Hikan looked up at Dalia with a rather desperate expression. She felt weak when she saw that face.

It's not that she didn't think of Cedric at the moment. Still, let's think about the beach, delicious specialties, and a good time for the three of us to go around all day.......

'That sounds fun.......'

Still, Dalia's priorities were far ahead of Cedric's, Hikan's and even Adrisha's.

"All right!"

Dalia said with a big smile.

Hikan then smiled vaguely. He seemed to have worried a lot.

7. First Trip

Dalia fell into a happy contemplation with a large map in front of her.

'So where should we go?'

The trip was decided, and now all that remained was Dalia's choice.

Dalia picked up a pen and began circling it again, one at a time, at each mark indicated on the map.

Hikan was sitting next to Dalia while resting on his chin, watching her while she chose a place.

'As expected, the sea would be great.'

Winter was over and spring was coming. It's not the best time to see the sea, but Dalia originally liked to feel the cold wind while walking on the beach during winter.

There were about three places left when she selected the places for the beach. I think I heard the nanny recommend which one of the three is the best last time.

Dalia stared at the three remaining names.

'Vesta', 'Alstein', 'Cannon'.

For some reason, all three names were familiar. In particular, the name Cannon stood out the most.