Chapter 16

She was on the verge of being sucked into it.

Hikan's face was distorted by the totally unexpected accident. Dalia and Hikan's eyes met.

'Why on earth! You didn't come and are still there......!'

In fact, Hikan was also in a dangerous situation.

Before the magic blooming, the transcendent do not know how to use mana, so he keeps the enormous power within himself.

If it collides head-on with the mana of another transcendent, it could cause a major catastrophe more than the congestion, so it had to be avoided unconditionally.

But when he saw Dalia, standing as if her legs were stiff, for some reason, he felt a pain in his chest.

It was strange.

Hikan really seemed to regret if he missed her again this time.

Anyway, he caught his heart that he was just trying to die, so it's really okay to do that now. (*t/n: I don't know about this part, sorry)

'Although I know everything.'

He doesn't know why she is looking at him to the end.

Are you testing yourself to see if you'll be saved again?

He hates tests. People who don't expect anything from him anyway will test him and giggle as it was expected. Like a mother who abandoned him for not apologizing for breaking a friend's leg by mistake.

But as soon as the white light came right behind Dalia, Hikan thought that it was okay.

His body moved first.

He ran and grabbed Dalia's little hand. She was on the verge of being eaten by the light.

Now, all he has to do is pull her.

He didn't hesitate this time.

He saved Dalia Pesteros.

It didn't matter if she tried to test him.

Dalia was very close. Seeing her up close, she was smaller and younger than Hikan thought. Dalia, who he thought would be deeply moved, just smiled awkwardly for some reason.

She gently pushed him back.

Taken aback by the unexpected situation, Hikan missed Dalia.

She said silently, mouthing the word.

'It's all right.'

'Don't come.'

And she smiled slightly.

The white light swallowed Dalia in front of Hikan's eyes.

Hikan stared blankly at the scene. The sight of Dalia being eaten by the light in front of his eyes was totally unrealistic.

"Even if brother hates me, I will like brother."

Why do I have to remember this now?

Dalia herself told him not to come.

Did she want to say that he didn't have to save her on purpose like last time?

If you want her to disappear, you can just let her go?

'How the hell can you say that?'

Whenever Hikan looked at Dalia, he felt as if he were looking down at a lake so deep that he could not even guess the depth of the water.

No matter how long I observed her, I couldn't understand her.

Did he actually want to tell Dalia at the time that he didn't hate her?