Epilogue

"I'm not wearing a dress!" Jannat shouted stubbornly, stamping her small foot onto the ground.

Pray let out an exhausted groan, crossing her arms over her chest and staring back at her beautiful daughter. "Jannat, do you find wearing jeans to a wedding appropriate?"

She nodded her head profusely, her pigtails bobbing.

Pray giggled, watching as Jannat began to wobble on her feet, the excessive head nodding obviously causing her to grow dizzy. Pray dropped to her knees, putting her hands onto the tiny shoulders of her daughter, rubbing them. "Daddy really wanted to see his little girl in a dress" Pray said, pouting.

Jannat looked genuinely conflicted, but Pray knew she had played the right card. The little girl adored her father more than she did Pray.

"Can I wear the purple dress?" She asked quietly. Jannat played with her hands, shyly looking up at her mother.

Pray thanked god for the daddy card, pulling her daughter into a tight hug. Jannat squealed in delight as she began to tickle her sides. It had been six years since she and Zayn had gotten married. About a year into the marriage, Pray gave birth to an energetic daughter, Jannat, who was now five years old.

At five, she had all the stamina a child could possibly have, racing around the house at rocket speeds and speaking at twenty miles per hour, she never got tired. She was a loose cannon, but everyone in the family loved her, including the neighbours, the maids, friends. Including the main man himself, Jannats godfather. Harry Styles.

Zayn doted on her the most; who would have expected that he would become such a family man? okay, maybe Pray did. And everyone else. Somehow Pray always knew he would be better at parenting than Pray.

When Pray became pregnant, he first refused to believe her, thinking that she was joking with him. Neither of them were ready for a baby. They couldn't even take care of their old dog Jimmy. Giving the adorable, naughty thing to their neighbors in the end.

However, after he was convinced, he couldn't stop smiling. Oh, he was so happy. His family treated Pray as if she was the queen. Every night she was pregnant, up until the day Jannat was born, Zayn would hug Pray, bringing his head close to her belly and kissing it or rubbing her swollen feet till she fell asleep, or make her breakfast in bed every morning before leaving for work. He did small, adorable things to make her happy, just to get her back for the little piece of heaven she gave him. Jannat.

Zayn, now the successful head of his fathers company, took off every other Saturday just to spend special time with his family. They would go down to theme parks or swimming, have ice cream and shop or eat or simply walk around. Pray was proud of him in every imaginable way; not only had he transformed into someone she could trust and love, but he had managed to do so much for her. He meant the world to her.

"Mommy" Jannat said as she was being escorted out of her pink colored room in Prays arms.

"Yes, darling" Pray replied, trying to tame her short hair.

"how did you and daddy meet?" Jannat asked, curiously looking at her mommy.

"You've been asking that a lot lately" Pray said.

"Janna wants to know!" she shouted with excitement, unable to pronounce the 't'.

"Why don't you ask daddy?"Pray said entering Zayn and hers room.

There stood the handsome man, attempting to fix his tie. When he noticed Pray and Jannat enter the room, he quickly raced over to them. He gave Jannat a peck on the forehead before turning to Pray with pleading eyes. "Help," He muttered.

Pray smiled, letting go of Jannat to fix her husbands tie. His arms sneaking around her waist as she did so. Never missing a chance to touch her.

"Thank you" he said looking down at her with love. "How do I look?" he asks, smoothing the front of his suit.

"Old" Pray says. Jannat giggled from aside at her parents playfulness. Zayn then walked towards her and sat on the edge of the bed, pulling Jannat on his lap. "Do you think dadday's getting old?" he asks, acting worried. Making the little girl giggle once more.

"Nooo!" She yelled.

"Cross your heart?" Zayn asks her, bringing his index finger to her heart and tracing a cross on it. Jannat followed his movements, nodding her head. After that, both of them poked their tongues out to mummy who prentended to pout. But Jannat didn't mind, daddy was happy, she was happy.

"Daddy?" Jannat says. "How did you and mommy meet?" she asked, her curious hazel eyes looking up at him.

Zayn looked at his wife and tried to hide his smile. This again?

"Jannat, I've told you countless times."

"Janna needs to know!" She squealed eagerly, squirming around in his lap as Pray held a light purpple dress against her.

"How do you like this?" Pray asked, showing Jannat and Zayn the dress. The both of them nodded in approval.

"Well," Zayn thought for a moment. "We met at your nannas house the first time" he says smiling at the memory.

"What did you think of mummy when you firs saw her?" Jannat begged.

He snuck a peak of his wife as she sorted through the dresses in the wardrobe, busy in her own world. Looking back down at Jannat, he whispered, "I thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world."

His daughter squirmed in happiness, beating her tiny fists against Zayn's chest as he laughed and lifted her up. He walked over to Pray and planted a kiss on the side of her neck. "Tell me when you're ready to go".

***

"I wanna sit with daddy!" Jannat shouted for the fifth time. "I know, okay, okay!" Pray said rushing her to the car. They were already late to the wedding.

"Hurry up girls" Zayn said following behind them, picking his daughter up and raced out the door making silling plane noises. Leaving Pray in the house. As always.

"You guys always forget about mommy" Pray pouted at the two as she buckled herself up in the car. "No way mommy!" Pray yelled getting on her lap and kissing her cheek as Zayn drove out of the garage. "Yea, no way mommy!" Zayn copied her, kissing Pray on the cheek. A big, playful smile visible on his lips.

"You just wait till the second one arrives" Pray says, smiling to herself.

"What" Zayn looks at his wife in confusion, but deep down he knew. His eyes wide.

"Who's ready for a big wedding?" pray asked Jannat, taking her small hands in hers and shaking them in excitement.

Jannat made an unsatisfied face. "Will there be cake? Mummy, I want cake."

"Jaan" Zayn calls his wife, secretly begging her to say it.

Pray leans over to his side slightly, looking at him with so much love and happiness. She loved him.

"I'm pregnant"

The End.

bye bye Zayn.