I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you

Pray's p.o.v

Last night was a blast! I actually enjoyed Harry's company a lot. Turns out Harry did have a long relationship, unfortunately it didn't last long. He said flirting was just his part time hobby. Make that full time. He's the biggest flirt in the history of flirts. The biggest. LARGEST. He's one cheeky guy, always adding his pervy thoughts here and there. Very handsome too, tall, funny but cute afro hair, and his eyes, oh my, so beautiful, not like Zayn's. Zayn's eyes are intense and he has such spark in them, he's blessed.

Today's schedule is quite tight. Zayn and I have our wedding photo shoot today, everyone in our family has one. We particularly need to dress up causal and just do what the photographer says. From what I've seen, its kind of embarrassing to do such things for the camera or make awkward but sweet poses. The photos will be added to the album for everyone to see and for us to remember. I have no idea what the photographer will make us do, but lets hope whatever he says, it's comfortable physically and mentally.

I need to leave at 1 p.m. and meet Zayn at the park, where the photo shoot is taking place. Zayn's out with Harry, having some "guy time" together as they mentioned this morning. Harry mentioned he will also be there during the photo shoot, and I'm sure that he'll do nothing but try his best to make my face tomato like.

I changed into some casual everyday clothes, which also will look good. It's a dress, I didn't want to, but it was Trisha's request. She said she's never seen me in one, of course I had to accept and now, I'm stuck like this. I wonder will Zayn let me wear these types of clothes after marriage? I hope he's not the religious type, I don't think he is, but he gets slightly overprotective when we are out. Oh, who am I kidding, the way his jaw line tenses when a guy tries to make a move. It's not a sight to see. He basically controls himself because of me. I wonder what he can do with those buffed up arms of his, so many thoughts are racing in my mind.

"Pray, you look beautiful" Trisha compliments as I hurry to the front door. I'm really getting late; it's not really my fault that I forgot my accessories in Doniya's room yesterday. I was in a hurry and I got ready in her room, she wanted to do my makeup.

"Thank you!" I shout back as I close the front door. I quickly rush to my car, start the engine, making the Honda accord rawred with its all almighty and I speed off.

I finally reach there, but I don't see Zayn or Harry anywhere. Guess I'm early or they are late. I took out my phone and checked the time. Yup, they are late. And here I was, all rushing and worrying.

I felt a tap on my shoulder after a few minutes. I turn around thinking its Zayn, but its not. It's the photographer, standing tall with a professional canon camera in his lest hand.

"Hi, you must be Miss. Rosselles" he greets, putting his hand forward.

"Hey, yah I am. And please call me Pray uh..." I pause trying to remember his name.

He chuckles and says "Adam". He's cute, tall, with blue eyes and blonde hair, which is in a side wave, sort of messy. It suits him and from his accent, I think he's Australian.

"Hi" I shake his hand and smile politely, which I get form him in return too. He is really cute, but Zayn's better. I've been comparing random guys with Zayn a lot lately. Me and my crazy thoughts.

"Mr. Malik will be here soon" he says and looks sown at the camera, pressing buttons and taking shots of random things.

"You mean Zayn?" I asked.

"Yes Mis- um, Pray" he nodded his head, making chuckle a bit.

"How old are you?" I asked. He looks really young, probably 19? He must be 19.