Sore

Pray's p.o.v

We lay there for a while, cuddling close to each other, listening to each others heartbeat. It was relaxing, very relaxing.

So far, I've seen many sides of Zayn. His caring side, which takes me to my wonderland, his jealous side that suits him perfectly. It makes him look powerful and dominant, his sweet and loving side, which I love the most. Shows his true side, it makes butterflies erupt in my stomach, like a funny feeling, but good at the same time. But the Zayn I was with just a little while ago was different, very different.

That Zayn was loving, dominant, in control and I liked it. I’m sure he was enjoying it too. The way satisfying look came to his face, the way his eyes sparked every time I moaned or scratched his muscular back. It was something else.

When I saw him for the very first time, I had no idea we would come this far. And it makes me happy to think that we have a long and wonderful future ahead of us.

Us. That's a great word. It feels good to say that. I can't help but think about us all the time, even now, I'm doing it. I wonder what's going on in Zayn's mind, because I sure as hell know that he's not asleep.

I shift a little in out straddling position to glance up at him, only to find him staring back at me. He smiles and kisses my forehead for the hundredth time, making me smile shyly. I'm still not over the fact that we just made love. Not sex. Love.

"What are you thinking?" he asks, breaking the comfortable silence.

"About us" I say, my voice just above a whisper, my eyes not leaving his for once.

"What about us?" raising an eyebrow, he smiles that gorgeous smile of his that makes me want to scream out to the world that I love him.

"About our future" I say shyly. He grins and cuddles tightly.

"What about our future" he asks, still grinning. I notice how his skin is currently pale, it's originally olive. This beautiful man does wonders.

"You ask too many questions" I say, hiding my face back into his neck. Taking in his beautiful scent. Even though he's sweaty, he smells beautiful.

"Tell me" he chuckles, pinching my lower back, making flinch. I glare at him, slapping his hand away from my lower back.

"You know, about our future. Like, our house, kids, jobs and other stuff. It's not easy you know" I speak, causing him to raise his eyebrows.

"Kids?" he asks smirking.

"Did you only hear that, not anything else?" I ask. He nods, earning a slap on his chest from me. He laughs and ignores my attempt to stop his hand from going any lower than it already is.

"Kids?" he asks again.

"Yes?" I say.

"How many?" he asks. I decide to play along with him.

"How about...um. 10?" I say, staying poker faced. His eyes go wide with amusement.

"What? Is it less? Ok, um..." I continue, his face never goes back to normal as he stares at me, shocked.

"Jaan-" he says. But I cut him off quickly.

"30?" I say. He sits up a little, resting his weight on his left shoulder. His eyes still wide and I can see a small smile forming on his lips. But I still stay serious.

"Still less?" I frown. He stares at me in disbelief and his hand travels up to his hair, messing it more than it already was. Looking as sexy as ever. He could be a freaking model if he wants to.