He's The One

When we reached there, I noticed there was a crowd of girls at Zayn’s table.

Bitches be flirting again!

Ugh!

As we walked there, Zayn noticed me and kept on staring at me. I blushed a lot suddenly feeling insecure of my walking.

Who the hell gets insecure of their way of walking.

Well you do when a hot boy is staring at you!! Duh!

I felt a pang of pain in my heart when one girl try to hold his hand.

It was not pain though, it was jealousy.

When the girls noticed Zayn staring at my direction, they moved their heads to see who it is.

The girls who were sprawled around him, their eyes also digging holes in me.

Their stare was not like Zayn’s at all. Their stare was deadly and a lot of jealousy inside.

When we reached at the table Zayn got up and kissed my cheek.

Wow!

The girls were probably killing me with their deadly stares right now…

“Hey babe!” he said cheerfully.

“Hey” I said blushing. Feeling good that there were much more prettier girls than me at the table but he still gave all his attention to me.

It felt really good. Believe me.

Salina poked my rib playfully, probably noticing my red face. Zayn chuckled, I think he noticed too.

 “Hey! Im Salina!” Salina said putting her hand forward to shake his.

She was looking at him in awe.

Well, my best friend has a crush on my fiancé.

“Hey, im Zayn. Pray’s fiancé” he said looking at me with that pretty smirk.

I just died inside.

“I know that” Salina said looking at me playfully smirking.

“SHE’S your fiancé?!” one girl asked looking at me disgustingly.

“Yeah” Zayn said. Sounding kind of proud.

What?! Proud?!

“Well, ewww” the same girl mumbled and the others laughed.

It felt bad. Really bad and embarrassing.

I looked down at my feet embarrassed.

“whatchu say?!” Zayn said angrily.

Salina was still in shock. Probably because I never got bullied like that before. Never.

“Look at her! She’s fat and ugly!” the same girl said again, standing up now. I noticed she was the same girl who was trying to hold Zayn’s hand.

Bitch!

I wish I could defend myself like I do in my brain, but im too innocent and scared to.

I wish.

“She’s not ugly ok! She’s the prettiest girl I’ve ever laid my eyes on, she got a perfect body, she has these amazing dimples and a breath-taking smile, she has amazing hair and gorgeous eyes and she’s, she’s , she’s just…beautiful” Zayn said the last word like a whisper.

I looked at him in disbeliefe.

He just defended me.

My fiancé.

Soon to be husband.

He just defended me.

Now I know I’m not making a mistake.

I wanna spend the rest of my life with him and only him.

He’s the one.

100% sure!

The girl who insulted me looked at him shocked and walked away. So did the rest of the girls.

“Wow” Salina said looking at Zayn.

“Pray, if you don’t marry him soon. Then I will” she said.

This made Zayn chuckle a bit but he was still pissed at the stupid girl!

“Are you ok?” he asked.

“Yeah, thanks.” I said.

We sat down and talked. Well, mostly Salina and I talked; Zayn just kept staring at me and smiling at my stories. Salina asked him some question here and there but it was mostly me and Salina talking.

While I and Salina were still talking, Zayn held my hand and intertwined our fingers tightly under the table. I looked at him shocked but he just ignored and acted innocent like nothing’s happening. I tried to let go of his hand, but his grip got even tighter by the second.

“what are you doing?!” I whispered angrily in his ear.

“What? Is holding my wife’s hand a crime?” he whispered.

“Fiancé! F-I-A-N-C-E!” I whispered more angrily now.

“So? Is it a crime?” he asked again smirking.

Oooh that smirk! I just wanna slap it out from his face!

“What are you guys doing?” Salina asked with a question look on her face.

“Nothing” I said. A little too fast.

I gave a death glare and went back talking. Still holding hands. -.-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Should I continue?

Please let me know

Pray xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~