What Couples Do

Pray

Life couldn't get any better my ass.

Moving into your new house can sound exciting but the baggage that comes with it is not. This is the second week and we are still settling in. This is harder than it looks. The tv is not here yet, the sofas are not here. Where do we sit? On the floor, that's right.

Our house is not that big but it's big enough to have 10 people live in it comfortably. We have three small rooms for what Zayn says is for our kids. And a big, beautiful room for us to spend the rest of our days in. Hopefully.

"Zayn this is the fourth time I'm calling you!" I yell from the living room. Where the hell is he? I should've said yes when the delivery man insisted to help me move the cupboard.

"Hold on! The mirror isn't gonna put itself up on this wall"

"Can you come out and help me after that" I say, trying to move the cupboard to the side. Sheesh.

"Of course I will, who else?" He says rolling his eyes once he comes downstairs. Did he just roll his eyes at me?

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" I ask leaving the cupboard to fold my arms. He looks at me and gives me a sassy smile then walks away to the kitchen.

"Can't we just have a break" he says sipping on some energy drink. But it's only been what? 2 hours?

"We need to finish ugh this before your parents visit" I open the refrigerator to get water. "Our parents" he smacks my butt correcting me. "Yes, our parents" I keep on forgetting I'm married, this just feels so normal. Feels like I'm just moving in with my boyfriend. But then again, anyone who looks at us thinks we're just two teenagers in love. We are.

"Let's just finish moving the cupboard then we can do whatever you want"

"Whatever I want?" A smirk makes it way to his lips as he takes another sip. His eyes dropping to my cleavage for a second.

"Can you stop being horny for once?" I tease him entering the living room again. "All you talk about is sex and boobs" he chokes on his drink causing me to release a giggle.

"True" he says wrapping his arms around me, resting his chin on my shoulder. Something he does whenever he's in a romantic mood. Which is all the time. Not that I'm complaining.

"Can you help me move this without rolling your eyes?" I peck his cheek. Someone needs to shave.

***

"Do you think it looks better here or the previous place" Zayn sighs and leans against the cupboard. "I don't know" he says. "I think it looks fine here".

"But you said that the last four times" my fingers rub my chin as I examine it. Maybe the previous place was better.

"Pray, I'm not moving again. Don't want your husbands back to be broken now do you?" He slides down and sits crossed legged on the marble floor.

I hum agreeing to his statement and roll my eyes as he pats on his lap for me to sit.

"You need to chill" he says pulling in his lap. His hands massage my shoulders, small kisses leaving its trace.

I looked at the from door, sighing at the number of boxes we still had to unpack. The living room is almost done, only sofas left then we are done with it.

Zayn

I looked around the entrance, sighing at the number of boxes we had to unpack but that was the way it had to go never the less. New life equals new stuff and boy did Pray had fun renovating the apartment before we moved in. I don't think I saw her look happier than when she was talking about what she wanted to do with the apartment to color is differently or what to put in the places.

She's been stressed out all week and this is only the beginning. My stressed out girl, what will she do when we have kids. I'm planning to have a big family, and she will have to agree with it no matter what.

"What's that box?" She points to the end of the staircase. Shit.

She gets up and picks it up, giving me a glare. She had asked me to put it to wash an hour ago, I'm so fucked. But hey, guys do this kind of shit all the time.

"Calm yourself jaan, you're getting stressed" I take the box from her tiny hands and prop it back to where she picked it up from. Chuckling as her stare stays fix on the box.

"Laugh all you want now but this is the last time I'm doing your laundry" she said, pouting as she rubbed her temples together. She looked absolutely adorable at this point but what the hell does she mean not do my laundry? I have no laundry skills what so ever! Forget that, anything for her.

"Okay fine, but in the future you'll do it while I clean around. I don't do laundry," I replied, eyeing her hungrily, she looked quite delectable if I do say so myself. She caught me looking and rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

"Moving is hard, leave me alone" she said going upstairs to our black and white themed room. My eyes dropping to her ass a few times.

"If you think it's time to sex it up, you're wrong" she says, her beautiful her staring in mine.

"I didn't say anything" I breath out a small laugh following her out to the balcony. Shaking my head at her statement and sat down on a chair we put out there earlier and had her sit on my lap.

"Just relax"I whispered in her ear, smiling as she shivered. She was wearing a pair of worn skinny jeans and one of my old t-shirts and to be honest, I wanted to ravage her today more than ever. She was worrying for no reason, the unpacking will be done and it had been only a day since we moved and she was already beginning to look hysterical.

"Thank you," she whispered. I looked at her to see her looking up at me, a smile that hadn't appeared all day and I returned it happily.

"For?" I asked, confused.

"For keeping me sane. I think I would've gone crazy if it weren't for you" she says kissing me. Her kisses will never be old, always having a strange affect on me.

"Your welcome" I whisper against her slightly chapped lips. I nudge her head aside and attack her neck. Hmm, she smells like honey.

I love honey.

"I like your hair today" she murmurs into the kiss. "Mhm" I bite her lip lightly.

"You're not gonna cut it?" She asks. Pulling out a hair stand and plays with it. I shake my head, the loose strand falling on my eyes.

"Lucky for you" I say.

"Why?"

"More to grab on" I whisper, laughing as she gasps.

Pray suddenly gets out of my embrace and I groan. She looks back telling me to do my laundry before winking and exiting the room.

Laundry, right. Ok.

***

"What are you thinking about?" I ask her. She looks up from her half eaten spaghetti and narrows her gaze.

"Do you think we're doing fine?" She says. "I mean, do you think we are doing what couples do?" She asks, unsure of her own question.

"I think we're doing perfectly fine, it's only been like what a month in our marriage?" I replied. She nods, her eyes widened as a burp escapes her mouth. She covered it quickly, a shy giggle coming from her. Her cheeks turning into a crimson color.

"I think you're the man in this relationship" I tease her.

"Shut up"

***
A/n

And I was like

Baby