Chef Zayn la Ramsay

Zayn's p.o.v

"Are we there yet?" Pray asks for the tenth time. I sigh shaking my head and look out the window. She's the most curious girl I have ever met, and of course, stubborn.

"Just relax for a bit" I say, getting frustrated. But nonetheless a smile forms on my lips, she's just so cute. Especially with the dress on, she looks amazingly beautiful.

She sighs and pouts her lips in a very kissable way, which automatically makes me want to kiss them. And I do making her squeal in surprise. I chuckle towards her reaction, and getting a smack on the shoulder. The driver chuckles when he notices our actions, making her blush ferociously.

I'm taking her to Notre Dame cathedralthe today, it's a beautiful church where you can find old relics, beautiful sculptures and much more. I've heard a lot about this church and thought she might like it, considering its an old site and she loves old beautiful places. At least that's what Salina told me. I swear I'll kill her if she's lying, that little devil.

"God, I can't wait" she sighs leaning back. I smirk at her "I can see" I chuckle, earning a scowl from her.

***

She gasps for the fifth time since we've started exploring the church, making me chuckle. I can't blame her, it is a beautiful site and she's in love with it already.

I walk behind her as she jogs towards a weird looking sculpture. Her eyes scanning over it carefully, she bites her lip, leaning in a bit to take it all in. "Its beautiful" she whispered to herself. I continue staring her, her beautiful hair, mesmerising eyes and her gorgeous smile. Yup, beautiful.

She looks at me and sends a small smile, taking my hand in her small one she continues walking. A giggle escapes her lips as a naked statue comes in site, damn. Why would they have naked statues? But, it's a lady so... I don't mind at all.

I look at Pray who's chuckling softly to herself, her cheeks pink. She so innocent, that's one of the reasons why I love her so much. I walk further, pulling her with me. She gasps again as a beautiful banquet comes in view, its huge.

"I wanna take a picture" she says, looking for our camera in her bag. She asks me to stand near it and I do as she said. After snapping a few pics of me she asks a middle aged lady to take one of us together. She jogs up to me excitedly, making me laugh. The lady smiles as I wrap my arms around her waist from behind and snaps a picture.

"Thank you" Prays says to her, the lady nods her head complimenting my baby in her funny accent. "Beautiful guy" she says looking towards, Pray chuckles and nods her head. I wink at her when the french lady walks away, making her shake her head.

Just like that we snap a few more pictures and sit in a garden nearby. She takes out the camera. A beautiful smile forming on her lips as she looks through the pictures, giggling at one in particular. "What so funny?" I ask scooting closer.

It was a picture of me with half my eyes closed and mouth open like I was talking to someone. That is not staying in there. "Delete it!" I say as I try to snatch the camera from her, but she quickly stands up.

"Its just a picture" she says giggling as I walk towards her. "Yeah, you're just saying that so you can show it everyone back home" I say as I try again, but fail.

She raises the camera above her head and I give her the "you and I both know I can easily get it" look.

I grab her waits before she could run and snatch the camera from her, pinning her wrist behind her back easily with one hand. Yes, that's how tiny she is.

I smirk as I lean down to kiss her, the bubbly feeling coming back in my stomach as outr lips touch. It was only a small peck but she's breathing heavily and her cheeks are in a light pink shade.

I turn my head to see people around us watching. "Oh, god" Pray mumbles as she notices them too and hides her face in my chest.

***

"Had fun?" I ask as we enter our suit. She nods grinning as she takes her shoes off, giving me a clear view of her ass. I smirk as I take my own shoes off, pinching her ass as I walk pass her. She gasps and strengthens up, mumbling something under her breath.

I enter our room and head straight for closet, we should probably unpack soon. I quickly grab my clothes and begin to change.

Pray's p.o.v

I enter the room with burning cheeks, just to see Zayn changing. Can't he go to the bathroom? No, no he can't. He looks at me and winks taking his shirt off. My cheeks heat up even more, causing me to look away.

"What are we having for dinner?" I ask, we didn't eat outside because it was getting really cold and we both were tired from walking. But nonetheless, Paris is a wonderful place and I'm really happy I took a lot of pictures. Memories are definitely the best.

"Let's just see what we have" Zayn says and walks up to me. Kissing my forehead he grabs his phone from the bed and does his business.

I quickly grab some clothes and walk to the bathroom to change. "You can change here" I hear his voice saying. I turn my head to give him a glare and enter the bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

I enter the kitchen looking for Zayn after changing and find him near the stove, his back facing towards me. He turns around to grab something and grins as his eyes meet mine. He looks me up and down before returning to do whatever he was.

I walk up to him, peeking over his shoulder to see what he's cooking. "Smells good" saying, I hug his waist. He adds some salt to the speggeti and wiggles his hips, making me laugh.

"Chef Zayn la Ramsay" I giggle. Zayn laughs, his head falling back as he does so.

"What?" he says chuckling and puts the spatula aside. "Say it again" he says as he turns around and leans against the counter grabbing my waist. I shake my head, blushing as he stares at me in a flirtatious way. His looks can be deathly, sometimes I'm afraid that I would faint.

"C'mon" he says poking my sides. I laugh shoving his hands away and shake my head again. "You're so cute you know that?" he says chucking and pulls me back kissing my forehead.

***

Hi

Yea, sorry. I deserve a punch on my face- oh, wait. I already got punched and fractured my nose. You can say my new years eve was crazy. CRAZY!

So sorry for the long wait but HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! BEWWWWBS! WOOHOOOO! And also Merry late Christmas. What did you guys get?

I'm not gonna end this chapter with a seductive Zayn. He's busy at the moment.

Stay wild

Pray xx