Blue

Pray's p.o.v

"Lower, lower, great. Perfect! Just stay still" I could hear Adam as Zayn lowered me towards the ground. He's holding me by my waist, and I'm bent down a bit just to create the perfect frame. Zayn and I are staring at each other, our eyes not blinking once.

He's just so beautiful. His perfectly long eyebrows, a gorgeous smile which reflect his cheekbones and flatters my heart everytime. His long eyelashes that rest on his cheeks, making him ten times more handsome.

His silky soft hair that I love to fist in between my knuckles, delights me everytime I run my hand through the softness.

His soft, pink outlined lips which takes me to heaven everytime they touch mine. Leaving me hungry for more after every kiss we shared. And the best feeling in this world is to know that, they are mine to kiss. Only mine.

His olive skin, so soft that a feather would feel nothing campared to it. He doesn't even tries and looks so gorgeous. God made a sex doll.

His strong hands that hold my tiny waist, which pull me off the ground so easily, that hold my tiny hands in it's own and make them warm automatically.

His curvy body that I can't take my eyes away from, oh, how I want to touch him. Roming my hands all around his toned chest, my hormones get wild day by day. You have no idea, I am actually excited for the honeymoon. You should be when you have an angel standing right infront of you.

"Kiss her" as Adam spoke those words, a smile formed on my lips. Is it normal that I'm excited for Zayn to kiss me?

Slowly, Zayn attached his pink plumped lips with mine, which were nothing compared to his. They moved in sync, but as I tried to deepen the kiss, Adam told us to stop, and that the shoot was done. Just when I was getting in mood.

Stupid Adam. Go die.

Zayn playfully growled in my ear as I tried to break free from his tight grip. He never fails to set fire to my lower region. Not letting me go, he turns around and rest his chin in my shoulder. His tiny stubble tickling my shoulder slightly.

"I'll print out the pictures and give it to you in a few days" Adam speaks.

"It was really nice working with you both, you have a very beautiful wife Zayn. And I'm sure you'll have a great life, all my best wishes" with that, he hugs Zayn and kisses the back of my hand. Zayn not failing to send him a glare, but it was a playful one. Thank god they get along well, beacuse Adam flirted with me a lot and if they didn't got along well than it would have been Zayn's fist and Adam's face.

As soon as Adam left, Harry left too. He got a call from someone that I didnt know of and left. And then, it was me and Zayn.

He turned around to look at me, and just stood there, staring at me. Up and down. Suddenly feeling slef conscious, nervously I lower my gaze to the ground.

Zayn steps forward, making me automatically step back. Well, it's a habit now. This happens almost everyday.

He pulls on my chin and sets my lower lip free. I didn't even realize that I was biting my lip.

I know what's gonna happen next.

"Don't bite your lip jaan, that's for me to do" and with that, he smacks his lips on mine.

The kiss was loving, yet filled with hunger. Like he waited very long for this. My hands were swimming around in his silky, jet black hair. Gasping as he squeezes my bum, giving him full entrance of my mouth. My hand fists his hair as he bite my lower lip, moaning ad he does so. Slowly pulling back, he rests his forehead on mines, leaving me gasping for air.

"Told you so" he says, breathing heavily too. So the kiss not only affected me, but him too. That's good to know.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look today?" he asked making me blush for the hundredth time today. Lowering his gaze to hild mines as we walk towards my car.

"Yes, this is the tenth time" I reply, making him chuckle.

"You should wear more dresses, they look good on you" Zayn says, playing with the hem of the dress, raising goosebumps on my tanned skin.

"hmm" I nod my head, love struck again.

He opens the car door for me, and settles himself down in the driver's seat. He takes my chin in his soft hand and pulls me towards him. His lips attack mines again, sending shivers dowm my spine. His tongue traces my lower lip for entrance, which I grant happily. He deepens the kiss by pulling me closer, making me sit on his lap. My legs either side if his waist, he traces circles around my newly exposed skin which was close to my panties. I moan as Zayn bites my lower lip and ends the hot passionate kiss. Yet again, he took my breath away.

"I love you jaan" he whispers, breathing heavily as he hugs me tight.

"I love you too" I whisper back, kissing his forehead.

"I like this dress" he compliments. His hands still traving circles on my leg. Im sure my cheeks are burning, from the kiss, and his passionate words.

"Why? Beacuse it's short? And it exposes more skin?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Yes" he smirks, bringing his hand up a bit. Which I slap away, making him laugh that beautiful laugh of his.

"You look hot too" he says, his eyes going too low for my liking.

"You're an ass" I say as I get up from his lap and back on the passenger seat.

"You look gorgeous in it, it's my favourite on you" he says, mentioning the blue sundress that I'm wearing. Blue huh?

I smile up at him, getting his wonderful grin in return.

What is this man doing to me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wuttup?

I'm sorry if there are any mistakes, I did this in a hurry.

And I'm still confused about Harry's girlfriend.

Party hard =D

Pray x