Crazy

Pray's p.o.v

"This is so good" I moan as I chew on the chicken. Zayn nods his head agreeing with me, looking at me with amusement. His eyes fixed on me as we continue eating.

"Lets watch something" I say, exiting the small kitchen, still holding the plate in my hands.

"Watch what?" Zayn says following me to the living room. I sit down on the couch and grab the remote. I turn on the television and flip through channels. They are all in french, all of them.

"They're all in french" I sigh as I keep flipping. I know French, but not that well to understand everything.

"It's not like you don't know it considering what happened that day" Zayn says, playfully glaring at me. I giggle as I remember how frustrated he was by the taxi driver, it was a sight to see.

"Oh give me it" Zayn snatches th remote out of my hands after a while. He probably got annoyed that I wasn't sticking to a channel.

I finish my food and get up to put mines and Zayn's plate in the kitchen's sink, because he didn't even bother to. I'll just wash them later.

I enter the living room to find Zayn sitting there with a blanket on top and a laptop on his lap. The television was off and he seem to be concentrated on whatever he's doing.

He looks up as I sit beside him and smiles opening the blanket and pulling me in. I giggle as he pulls me in his lap.

"What are you doing?" I ask him as he puts his laptop back in front of hi- I mean us.

"There was nothing to watch on tv, so youtube it is" he says making me chuckle.

After searching for a while and debating on what movie to watch, we settle on The Dark Knight. One of my favourites and Zayn also seemed to like it.

We lay back and relax watching the film. It was nice cuddling with Zayn in the warm blankets. Felt like home and just perfect.

My love for Batman is something beyond my control, so if there was an exciting thing happening in the film, I would sit up squealing, and a chuckling Zayn would have to lay me back down, it was funny in a way.

Just as the movie was about to end, Zayn's phone rang, making him groan and me laugh. He jumped out and speed walked to the room to get it. I could here his voice greeting someone on the other line.

He came out of the room with a smile on his face. I raised my brows asking him who's on the phone.

"Mom" he mouthed making me sit up. Shit, she said to call as soon as we reach the hotel. But apparently, we didn't have time.

Zayn's p.o.v

Pray sat up again, squealing in excitement as Batman fought. I chuckled for the hundredth time, looking at her with amusement.

I pulled her back down again, she's just too warm to let go. I would sneak up small kisses on her neck, causing goosebumps to appear on the area. It's crazy how much response I get from her body just by doing small things.

My thumb slowly makes small circles on her hip bone, causing her to shiver against me. I keep doing it through out the entire movie, kissing her hair. She smells so good. It's a turn on. Everything she does is a turn on and I just want to take her here, on the sofa.

I'm a man, I have my needs.

She makes me go crazy and I'm crazy about her. The way she walks makes me crazy. The way says my name makes me crazy. The way she hides her smile when I tease her makes me crazy. The way she laughs and her eyes change colour, from dark to light, makes me crazy. Everything she does makes me go crazy. Just, crazy. Dam this should be a movie, "Crazy In Love" by Zayn Malik. Nice.