Good Morning

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. Turned it off and tried to fall back asleep, but I couldn’t. Scared of being late for my final class in the university I jolted awake.

Slowly I let the hard wooden floor hit my soft feet and made my way to the toilet with the towel in my hand.

Took a long refreshing shower, came out and wrapped the towel around my body. Dried my hair, put small line of eyeliner and went out. If I said I hate makeup, doesn’t mean I can’t wear a little.

I wore my training pajama’s which I wear while I dance; it was black and was until my knees. I wore a dark grey color tank top with a black zip up hoody and some black converse. My mom’s bracelet was still on my ankle. It made me smile of the memory. I put my hair in a pony tale, took my sports bag, wore some bracelets and left the room.

While I was closing my room’s door I noticed Zayn’s door was wide open and there was a sleepy zany laying on the bed inside. He looked so innocent and peaceful, unlike the teasy and pervy Zayn.

I made my way downstairs and saw mum, dad, Doniyah, Waliyah, Naveed, Tricia, Yasir and ans a sleepy looking Safaa sitting on the kitchen table.

“Well…look who’s awake. I thought you were gonna skip your class today” mum said sarcastically.

“You have practice today?” mum asked looking at my outfit.

“Yup!” I said.

I went and sat between Doniyah and Safaa.

“Hey there pretty lady” I said to Safaa.

She giggled and came sat on my lap.

“Im not a lady!” she said chuckling.

“She really likes you Pray” Tricia said eating her breakfast.

“I like her too Mrs. Mali- I mean Tricia” I said.

She snickered and went back on eating her breakfast.

“Good morning” a raspy voice said from behind me, which made me and Safaa jump.

I looked back and saw a sleepy looking Zayn standing right behind me.

He looked down at me and smirked.

“Good morning Safaa” he said still looking at me and sat on the chair beside mines where Safaa was sitting earlier.

“Morning Zaynie” she said. I smiled at the nickname she gave him.

I finished my breakfast, ignoring when mine and Zayn’s arms were brushing, sending electric shocks to my whole body.

Sometimes I think he was doing it on purpose.

Dick

“Okay mum, im leaving. I’ll be home before dinner.” I said standing up and giving Safaa to Doniyah.

“where are you going dear?” Tricia asked.

“I have class today and then I’ll go to the studio.” I said smiling at her.

“Oh, so your going alone?” she asked.

“Yes” I said.

“I’ll drive” I said.

“Zayn, why don’t you take Pray to the university then to the studio and bring her back home?” Tricia asked him looking excited.

“Nono, Tricia! Its fine! I ca-“ I was saying when Zayn interrupted me.

“I’d be happy to!” He said looking at me.

“I finished eating and I think the class will only last for about an hour, so I’ll go to the studio with her and spend some time” he said smirking.

Oooohhh, how I want to punch his pretty face!

“ok then! Its settled!” She said.

“I’ll be ready in a minute” he said and left to go to his room.

I sighed and sat back down on the chair.

Boy, when he says a minute. He means hours!

“Thr princess finally arrived!” I said when I saw him coming.

They all laughed except him, he just gave me a glare.

I noticed he was wearing the exact thing at me, just jeans instead of pajama’s.

“Like what you see?” he asked smirking while opening the cars door for me.

I just rolled my eyes and sat in the car. In his car.

Great!

“So, where is you uni?” he asked.

I told him where it was, he said he  knew that place and we went.