I Love You

Zayn’s p.o.v

I closed the door behind me and sighed. My heart beat is still beating really fast.

You have no idea…

This has never happened to me before. I mean, sure I’ve kissed a lot of girls and, well, sex too. But they weren’t this passionate like this one. They didn’t have sparks like now it does. They didn’t felt pure.

I can tell by the way she felt really nervous that she never had this experience before. The experience that I was giving to her. I’m the first person to do that to her. She’s mine. All mine.

I went straight to the toilet and started doing my hair, since I was already changed. While I was doing my hair, I started thinking about what happened earlier again.

This was the first time that I’ve felt nervous around a girl. Even though she’s just a normal girl to others but for me, she much, much more than that. She’s my princess, and I will treat her like one.

Aunt Nisha and I have grown really close. She tells me about her childhood. A lot!

She told me that Pray loves dancing; she danced since she was 6 years old, following her mother’s footsteps. That’s pretty sweet. She have always wanted to be a professional dancer, not like she isn’t professional enough already. I mean, when I saw her dance the first time, it felt like I just got brainwashed and just concentrated on her. She looked sexy while dancing, very, very sexy.

I finished doing my hair and decided to wait downstairs. Since she’s a girl, she’ll probably take long.

I made my way downstairs, sat on the sofa and turned on the television.

After a few minutes, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I wonder what she got on.

I stood up and turn around and fuck.

She looked hot.

Really hot.

She was wearing a cute dark blue summer dress that reached her mid thighs. I’ll admit it, when I said be pretty for me, I didn’t expect her to really take it. She looked hot in this dress. Her hair was open now, not like in a bun before. Her loose curls hanging on her right shoulder. God she doesn’t even tries but still turns me on.

I stood there, on my spot for a few minutes and checked her out, making her look away and blush a little.

I loved it when she blushed, she looked so beautiful. Hell she can be a freaking model if she want to with that pretty face!

Her legs were on full show, making me turned on even more.

I decided to make her blush even more by circling around her, slowly checking her out up and down.

Pray’s p.o.v

Zayn was circling around me, checking me out. Taking in every inch of my body.

I knew I shouldn’t have worn this dress. But this was the only one that was not in the wash and not slutty.

I looked down blushing even more and biting my lip, hoping it would end soon.

Zany finally stopped and stood right in front of me, staring down at me with a smirk. His gaze digging holes on my face.

I was still looking down, biting on my lower lip, hard.

I felt two fingers under my chin, bringing my face up. His face was so close that our noses slightly touched, making me go wild and send shivers through my body. We were both looking in each others eyes. I was admiring the beauty of Zayn’s gorgeous eyes; they were in a dark color, filled with lust and something else….

Love...

“You look beautiful” he whispered, still looking at me.

I looked down again, blushing madly but still smiling a little. He chuckled and bent down to face me. It was funny how he needed to bent down a lot a lot reach my height.

“Don’t bite your lip shorty, that’s for me to do. How many times have I told you that?” he said.

I released my lip as soon as those words escaped his mouth. Gosh, I have to stop doing that.

“Can I kiss you?” he asked again.

My breathing stopped and I looked at him wide eyed.

He took a step forward, making me take a step back. He chuckled clearly seeing my shyness.

We did that until I hit the table.

Oh god.

He came closer and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

I was looking at him wide eyed.

“if you don’t want me to then just say no” he said smirking, obviously knowing that I loved it when he kissed me.

And believe me I wanted to kiss him. Again and again.

He stood there for a while, still waiting for my answer, when I didn’t say anything, he smirked even wider and kissed me.

His soft lips met mine, molding perfectly. I felt electricity buzzing through my whole body. I closed my eyes, enjoying the kiss, wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He obviously noticed how much I wanted him right now and smiled into the kiss.

I took notice of how he was bending just to kiss me. So I stood on my tip toes to make it easier.

He smiled again.

 His hands went down to my bum, squeezing it a little. Making me gasp in surprise, his tongue went in my mouth, exploring every inch of it. He bit my lower lip, making me moan a little and fist his hair in my right hand.

We finally pulled away, both out of breath. His forehead resting on mine, I was still on my tip toes, matching his height.

He bit his lip and spoke.

“I love it when you’re on your tip toes” he said smiling, making me smile along.

Then he said those words that I never thought any boy would say it to me.

“I love you” he whispered, looking at me with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author’s Note:

Hey guys! Sorry for the wait, my exams are finally over. *Wipes sweat off of forehead*

And um…I’ve been writing a new story. It’s not a dark fanfic though, sorry.

But if you’ll read it when I post it, I’ll appreciate a lot!

Please let me know what you guys think about this story. I really want to know what you guys think!

Take care :3

Pray xxx