Meeting The Malik's

As I was going downstairs, I heard some unfamiliar voices. Well, I guess the guests have already arrived. I quickly made my way to the kitchen so no one could see me and peeked through the kitchen door. I could easily peek because the kitchen was on the right side of the living room. And there was particularly this large window between the wall of the kitchen and the living room so people in the living room could easily see what's going on in the kitchen. But I was behind the door so, ha!

While I was trying to peek, I saw my aunt making her way to the kitchen, so I hurriedly backed away, acting like nothing happened.

"Oh dear, you're ready. You look great. Just like your mama" she said with watery eyes when she saw me standing.

"I can't believe my baby's all grown up. You parents must have been so proud of you" she said cupping my face with her hands.

"You're just in time to meet them, come" she said asking me to follow her.

My heart started panicking. I mean for god's sake, I was going to meet my husband. My feet were shaking rapidly as I made my way to the living room, which for my bad luck was right in front of the kitchen, so they can watch me come.

One mum opened the door, all eyes were on me. There were 7 people sitting on the huge sofas. They all stood up when they saw me coming. I noticed there was this really beautiful looking woman, I think in her mid 40's. Gosh she is pretty. And a really tall and handsome guy. Also in his mid 40's. I think they are a couple. Maybe my going to be parents-in-law. Three girls, all really pretty. One was I think my age, maybe elder then me. Next to her was another man. They were holding hands. I think they are a couple too.

Then there were these two other girls. One was I think 14 or 15 years old and another was I think 7 or 8. She is cute. And then finally there is this really handsome guy. Quite tall. Taller than me. Hair in a quiff, with gorgeous eyes which you just want to keep staring into. He's really fit if you ask me. He's wearing traditional Pakistani clothes. Kurta and pajama. It was in golden color. He looked hot. When I looked back up to meet his face, I noticed he was staring at me. When he noticed me looking at him, he smirked. Shit. I think he caught me checking him out. I heard him chuckle as I attempted to hide my flushed face.

When I looked up again, he was still smirking, his gaze was still on me. I think he is the one who I'm going to marry, because I don't see other men except the 2 couples and my uncle.

Once I was finally there. The older looking woman, maybe in her mid 40s came up to me.

"You must be Pray" she said, smiling. Gosh, she's beautiful. Its like their entire family came from a modeling industry.

"Yes, nice to meet you" I said smiling back and putting my hand forward to shake hers. Instead she slapped my hand away and hugged me tight, taking me by surprise.

I was quite shocked but quickly recovered and hugged back smiling, looking at my aunt to see her returning the smile. Like she was encouraging me to go on with it That's why I love her.

The hug was quite long, but it wasn't tiring. It was welcoming and motherly. A kind of hug which every girl seeks for. A kind of hug that I never got from my mother.

Finally, she pulled back, not that's I minded. It was really calming and her body was warm.

"You look just like your mother" she said while admiring my face. Her eyes watered slightly as she kissed my forehead.

"Same eyes, same nose, just the exact copy" she said still looking at me.

"You're all grown up and pretty. Still got that dimple?" she asked, poking my cheek, making chuckle a bit.

"Aaaahhh, there it is!" she said chuckling. We are defiantly going to be great friends.

"Just like your mothers, beautiful" she said. I don't know why, but her compliments were too much for me.

"There's no need to blush my child" she chuckled. That made me blush even more, I bit my lip as nervousness took over me.

"Oh how I wish your mother was here, she would've been so happy to see you like this" she said. Her eyes getting watered slightly.

"Oh stop it mom! Don't ruin the moment" the oldest girl said, making everybody chuckle.

"I'm Trisha. Remember me?" she said. I could see a slight hope in her eyes. She really wanted me to say yes, but the truth is, I didn't.

"Uuuh..." I said. Trying not to embarrass myself in front of everyone.

"Haha, it's ok. I understand. It's been years!" she said smiling.

"This is Yasir. My husband" she continued.

"Hi uncle" I said smiling.

"Hello my dear. You look lovely" he said while giving me a side hug.

"Thanks" I said blushing. Secretly glad that he's not a strict man. From the looks, he does look tough guy.

"My 3 daughters. Doniya, Waliyah and Safaa." Trisha said, pointing to the three beautiful girls.

"Hi!" they all said cheerfully.

"Hello" I said waving my hand.

"Awww come on! That's no way of meeting!" she said, making her way through and hugging me.

I giggled and hugged back.

Then the other girls came and hugged me too. I like this family already.

I bent down to the small girl and hugged her really tight.

"Hi cutie, you must be Safaa" I said.

"And you're Pray. I like your name. I pray every night!"She said. I chuckled a bit, she's adorable.

"Your pweetyy..." she said.

"Nooo! You are!" I said poking her nose.

This time she giggled. Gosh! She's so cute!

"This is my husband. Naveed" Doniya said.

"Hello gorgeous!" he said while kissing my hand.

I blushed looking down. Again.

"Hey! I'm right here!" Doniya said. Glaring at him, making him raise his hands in surrender.

"Calm down, woman" he said, pecking her cheek.

I couldn't help but smile at their actions. That's how I want my married life to be.

"And finally that's Zayn. My son." Trisha said. Pointing over to where he was standing.

I looked at him and saw him already staring at me. I quickly looked away, avoiding his eye contact.

I stepped forward, standing right in front of him. Putting my hand forward, I greeted him politely.

"Hi" I said, my voice just above a whisper. There's just something about him that makes me nervous.

"Hey" his deep voice sent chills down my spine. He gently took my hand in his and kissed my knuckles just like Naveed did. A small smile playing on his lips as he did so. I couldn't help bit return it. I know for the fact that I was defiantly blushing. I could feel my face warming up by the second.

"They look so cute!" Doniya squeaked. This made Zayn quickly let go of my hand, leaving his captivating sent on it. Gosh, he smelled so good. It's actually quiet a turn on.

I noticed Zayn scowling at Doniya while she just snickered innocently.

Well, this should be fun, maybe.

Then finally we all sat down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

So guys, what do you think?

Zayn's costume is on the right.

Let me know what you think.

Pray xx