Will You Marry Me?

I saw Doniya, Waliyah and Safaa patting the space between them on the sofa. Which happens to be right in front of where Zayn's sitting with his dad and my uncle.

Oh shit.

I sat there between Doniya and Waliyah. Safaa seemed upset because I she was not sitting with me so I took her in my lap instead.

All three of them started pounding me with questions. Like what's my favorite color, what are my hobbies and wanted me to teach them how to dance.

“So, Pray…what do you think about Zayn?” Waliyah asked while smirking, making me blush madly.

“Can I join you girls?” Trisha asked.

“Sure” we all said. Trisha came and joined our little huddle on the couch.

“We were just asking Pray what she thinks about Zayn” Doniya said.

Safaa nodded, giggling and snickerinf to herself.

“so?” Trisha said.

“um-I…uhh…” I stuttered nervously, trying to form the words to say.

“Come on, don’t be shy” Safaa said teased, making trisha and the girls giggle.

“He’s...nice…” I said while playing with Safaa’s hair.

Safaa gasped and said

“You like him?” she asked with hopeful eyes.

“Uhh…” I said.

They all nodded, wanting me to continue. I can't believe Trisha joined them.

“Well, umm…I…he’s ok…” I said blushing deep red. Is it really important to tell?

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!” Safaa squeaked, making my eyes wide. No, stop before you attract any attention!

Giggling and snickering filled my ears. This marriage thing is really difficult, it will kill me soon. Sure Zayn is flawless, and I thanked god the minute I saw him in that fine traditional outfit of his. But they don't have to be so loud about it. I mean, come on.

I looked down at my lap, fiddling with my hands. Being shy is one of my habits that I despite. I get shy very easily.

When I finally looked up, I saw Zayn staring at me with that smirk. Oh My God! He heard us? I think he did, his smirk tells me everything.

I looked down blushing again.

“Well then its settled” suddenly my uncle and Zayn’s dad stood up and shook hands.

Somehow, I had this tiny feeling inside me, telling me what's going on. But isn't it too soon? They just arrived.

Yasir pulled Zayn away for a moment. I could see them in a deep conversation. Zayn's face showed a lot of emotions, some I couldn't read. I looked at my mum questioning what's going on, but she seemed busy squealing with Trisha and Doniya. Okay, what's going on?

“Well done boy” Yasir said to Zayn, patting his back. When did they came back? Yasir and Trisha pulled Zayn in their embrace and kissed his temple. My uncle and aunt doing the same.

Trisha whispered something to Doniya which made her jump up in excitement.

Mum came up to me and pulled me aside. She looked up at me with a serious look.

"Beta" she said, almost proudly.

"Do you like Zayn?" she asked. Okay, wow. That, I did not expected coming so soon. I don't even know if I like him yet. My feeling are just playing with me.