That Was Hot

Pray’s p.o.v

I’m in my room chilling, got my laptop on my lap. Fall Out Boy is on the speakers on full volume. And im just enjoying myself.

Until someone comes in.

I felt the bed sink in front of me, I didn’t look up. Cuase I know if I did, I would have to start a conversation which I don’t want to.

But I have to.

I sigh and slowly look up to see Zayn’s gorgeous eyes boring into mines. We stare at each other for a while, and then I finally raise my eyebrows feeling awkward.

“Everyone went shopping for our wedding, they said they’ll be back till midnight” Zayn said smirking.

“mhm” I said nodding my head, then look down at my laptop again.

“How about we go outside for lunch?” Zayn said.

I look up at him and feel my tummy growl for food.

“I’ll take that as a yes” Zayn says chuckling.

He comes closer to me, takes the laptop away from my lap and comes closer so our noses are barely touching.

I felt my heart beat quicken and felt goose bumps on my arms. I couldn’t even look him in the eyes.

I felt his hot breath hit my ear, making a shiver go down my spine.

“Do I make you nervous?” he asked. His voice like a whisper. Making my heartbeat go even faster.

“N-no” I said. My voice shaky.

He chuckled, obviously knowing what he’s doing to me, leans in and kisses me on the lips.

I kiss back.

Then again, I feel sparks flying, fireworks, butter- no wait, dinosaurs!

I felt Zayn smiling in the kiss. Slowly the kiss got deeper, Zayn backed me down slowly on the bed. My hands went straight to Zayn’s neck, one hand gripping his hair.

Both Zayn’s hands were on either side of my head to keep in balance. Zayn’s tongue traced my lower lip, asking for entrance. I didn’t let him, I felt him smirk into the kiss, and then he bit my lower lip causing me to moan.

That was something I have never experienced in my life.

He pulled away slowly; my eyes are wide form what just happened.

His forehead touching mine.

“That was hot” he whispered.

I felt heat raise to my cheeks and I bit my lip.

“I told you that’s for me to do” he said.

Leaning in kissing me again, taking me by surprise. He let his wait drop on me, our crouches touching.  He bit my lip again, only harder this time, causing me to moan again. His lips trailed down to my neck, finding my sweet spot. Making me moan. He stayed there for a while, testing me. I bit my lip to avoid moaning again. He pulled back; just when I thought it was over, his blew over the wet spot he made. Causing me to moan and grip his hair tighter.

He pulled himself up again, his fine eyes meeting mines.

“And that’s what you’ll be doing on our wedding night, probably the whole honeymoon” he said smirking at me.

I blushed and looked away. Failing miserably to hide the stupid smile, biting my lip to stop it.

“you’re not gonna stop, are you?” he said looking my lips.

I got the idea and let go of my lip.

He chuckled.

“get ready in 5, be pretty for me?” he said, kissed my cheek. We both sat up, he made his way to his room but before going in, he looked back again, caught me looking at him and winked. I looked away quickly.

I stood up, my feet shaky from what just happened and went straight to the bathroom.

Stood in front of the mirror and glanced at myself.

My cheeks were flaming red. Hair messed up and imm sweating. Breathing really fast, shaking.

God, what he does to me.

I can’t imagine our wedding night. Blushed imaging what will happen.

I think I’ll just die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hi there!

Tell me what you think??

Pray xx