Best Husband Ever

Pray’s p.o.v

I walk to the bed lazily, feeling pain in my lower region. I groan in discomfort as it starts stinging, I just hope it ends soon.

Why is it so hot in here? I’m sure they have an air conditioner here, just have to find the remote.

I get up again, and start peeking in the drawers but no luck. I slam them shut, shouldn’t have done that. Oh, well.

I lazily jump back onto the bed. Zayn’s clothes are actually comfortable, but oh, so big. I think he gave me the shortest shorts he could find, but they still reach till my knees. And a huge white t-shirt, which is also too big. Who cares, its not like we’re going out today, are we? Hope not.

I quickly sit up as I hear the door open. My eyes go wide as a wet body comes out of the bathroom, with nothing but a towel on.

Holy, shit.

I sit there doing nothing but staring at the site in front of me. He walks past me, completely ignoring me. Zayn opens his bag and takes out a shirt and boxers. In a swift movement, he turns around and drops his towel. My eyes couldn’t get any wider; embarrassment flushes through me as I look away, earning a laugh from Zayn. He has got to be kidding me.

My heart pounds as he whistles, even though I don’t know what hes whistling at. I hesitantly bite my lip, fiddling with my hands. What should I say? Nice towel?

“So cute” my head shoots up to the voice. Butterflies, there are thousands of butterflies erupting in my small tummy. Could it take that much? I think I might explode.

“You know while showering, my back really burned” he says as he puts on his shirt. His muscles flexing as his arms move, the shirt fitting him perfectly.

Confused, I raise my eyebrows. Why is he telling me that? He’s probably feeling the tension too. He chuckles at my confusion and takes off his shirt, which he just wore. Are you ok?

“Maybe you could check what’s wrong” he says and turns around, showing me his bare back. My face fumes red as I see red lines going down all the way to his lower back. Looks like a cat had clawed him, a very angry cat. But the truth is, it was not a cat, it was me. Did I seriously do that?

My hands fly up to my mouth as he sits down on the bed, letting me take a closer look. Holy, shit that’s bad.

“Damn” a whisper escapes my lips as I stare at his awfully clawed back.

“What is it?” he asks, slight humor available in his raspy voice. Does he know? I think he does. Bastard.

“Um-uh. Its-“ I stutter, trying to find the words. How should I explain this?

“Yeah? What is it?” he says as he turns around, putting his shirt back on. His beautiful digging holes in mines. The smirk on his face confirms that he knows exactly what it is.

“I think you know” I say, my voice just above a whisper. My eyebrows fur as the smirk on his face turns into a smug smile. Flattering my heart in many ways as it could.

“I don’t, you tell me” he says, still smiling. I bite my lip again, slowly moving back as he decreases the space between us. What should I say?

“Um, marks” I say with embarrassment, god help me.

“What kind of marks?” he raises his eyebrow. Do we really have to do this? I’m hungry.

“Are you hungry? I’m hungry” I ask him, quickly getting off the bed and make my way to the kitchen area.

“Pray!” he calls after me. My speed increases as I hear footsteps behind me, leave me alone.

"Mhm?" I say, searching for somethe breakfast in the fridge. Nothing, only milk and water. What the hell?

I turn around only to bump into a muscular body. Zayn grabs my wrists and backs me up to the fridge. My heartbeat quickening with every step we take.

"You still didn't answer my question" he whispers. His hot breath tickling my nose as he speaks. I can't help but blush at his playful gaze, those mesmerising hazel orbs staring deep into mines. Oh, my.

"You deserved it" I say, almost out of breath. The things this man does to me.

I bite my inner cheeks as he smirks, showing his pearly whites. Well, its better than biting my lip.

"Was I that good" he says, his face following mines as I look away. I still can't get out from his grip, despite the fact that it's not even a tight hold. Well, maybe I just don't want to.

"I don't know" I look back into his eyes, my heart fluttering instantly. His smile getting bigger by the second, his eyes filled with amusement.

"I'll take that as a yes" he says, quickly pecking my lips and leaving me standing there like a dunce.

What the hell just happened?

"What?" I say, following him as he enters our room.

"You look hot in my clothes" he says, twirling me around then kissing me passionately. Taking my breath away, again.

His attitude changes so fast, as he bipolar? Oh, god. No. He's my husband for gods sake, and what the hell am I thinking?!

"Thanks" he say as he pulls away. My heated cheeks perfectly in a pink shade as I sneak a look in the mirror.

"You're so beautiful" he whispers as he pecks my lips, my chest warming up from his words.

"I'm hungry" I say, changing the subject. He looks up at me, still holding that smug smile. Making my face flush again.

"Hungry?" he says, holding up the book he found in the drawer earlier, showing me the cover. It says "Menu", oh my god! Food!

"Omg yes!" I say, climbing on the bed. He laughs and opens his arm, letting me to straddle his chest.

"Ice cream afterwards?" he says as he flips to the dessert page. I grin widely, kissing his cheek, earning a chuckle from him.

Best husband ever.

***

P.S Zayn throws you on his bed, then slowly and seductively climbing on top of you. He pins your writs on top of your head and kisses every inch of you bare chest.

He slowly makes his way down, teasing you as much as he could. Making you moan and squirm under his lustful gaze.

"I'm gonna wreck you" he says, aiming for your clit.

"Vote baby" he says against your bare skin near your private part. Then digging in and making you scream.

***

Stay true

Pray xx