Welcome Home

"Nervous?" Zayn asked as the flight landed. Again being a sweetheart throughout the whole flight, he made me love him even more. What makes me happy is there are years to come, how lucky I am to spend my whole life with him.

Leaving Paris was dreading, I almost cried leaving the wonderful hotel. Time just went by so fast, goes times always end quickly. But this is where Zayn and I will really start our married life. I was excited and sad at the same time. Hope to see you again, Paris.

"Jaan?" breaking my thoughts, he held my hand and led me out of the plane. Am I nervous? Hell yes I am.

"A little, yea" lies. I think I'll probably faint before we reach the arrivals gate. And he would probably catch me. I like this thought better than going out and facing tons of his relatives who've just come all the way to the airport to see me. In other words, judge me.

"It'll be okay, just show those pearly whites and nod" he says chuckling to himself, making me scowl at him. "Or not" he says when I playfully hit his arm. We walk a bit more and Zayn asks me to help him finding our luggage, hate this part. Looking around, I see nothing but chaos. Didn't expect UK to be like this. But again, it has been years since I left.

"Baby, help me get that bag" Zayn says with difficulty as he carries one of my bags and places it on the cart thingy, or whatever you call it. I briskly make my way to the small bag and carry it back, with difficulty I might add. I really need to start working out...next year. That sounds good.

With strong butterflies in my tummy, we head out the gates. Zayn's hand shoots up as he waves to one of his many relatives. Oh gosh, how many are there?

"Pray!" trish says wrapping her arms around me. Making me realize how much I missed her warm, motherly hugs. "Hi mom, Zayn here" Zayn says playfully, making Trsih copy her actions with him. Hugging all three of his beautiful sisters and his dad, I look around to see a couple of young girls surrounding Zayn. Without reluctance, jealousy emerges through me and I make my way over to him.

"There she is" Zayn says wrapping his arm arround me, making me shiver. Did I mention how cold it is here? Or is it just Zayn? Its Zayn.

"Beautiful isn't she?" Zayn asks, making some of them giggle and some scowl. At me. But that doesn't stop me from blushing."Yes, she is" trish says. "And you can continue all this when we reach home, its cold out here and you guys are not even wearing jackets" Trsih says, Yasir nodding along.

"Why are they staring at me?" I whisper to Zayn, making him chuckle slightly. He winks "Because its you" I look at him in confusion. What? Is that a good thing?

We quickly get in the car, which is thankfully already warm, and leave the airport with Zayn by my side. Throughout the whole ride, it felt like I was having an interview by Doniya. Oh how curious she was, I'm actually kind of glad Trisha asked her to shut her mouth. Her questions were getting a little over the top. They were something like, how did Zayn and I usually spent our nights. Now I think we all knew the answer to that.

The house looks beautiful from the outside, I thought it would be really big considering how big their family is.  But, its okay, a normal type. How stupid of me to think that Zayns relatives also live with him. That would be bad, really bad. Seeing as his cousins have already embarrassed me to death asking me about the honeymoon, again and again.

Shaking my head I enter the house, following Zayn like a lost puppy. He finally turns around and grins. That smile will kill me one day. I would watch him all day like this if I could. Just watching him, not doing anything else.

"Welcome home, jaan"

***

"How do you like the house, beta?" Yasir asks me after saying goodbye to the last couple of their relatives. Well, mine also, I'm a part of his family now aren't I? Yes, yes I am.

"It's beautiful, I really love it" its true, its perfect. A perfect house for a perfect family with some fucked up relatives who like to get into peoples business. Thank god they left.

"Then why not just stay here instead of moving out?" he says, sitting on the gray, leather sofa. I'm hesitant to answer him as he waits for a yes. Zayn laughs and shakes his head "We all know that's not gonna happen" he says, intertwining our fingers.

"Let them move out and start their own little family dad, don't you want grandchildren?" she says snickering. Biting my lip, I blush scarlet red. Always the baby subject. I'm still not comfortable with it, having babies this early is just a risk that I'm not willing to take. Why am I even taking her words so seriously? She's only kidding. Right? They wouldn't want babies right away, I mean, its our choice not theirs.

"Like you have any kids, you should be the first" Zayn says, making me snicker this time. Waliya glares at him and says something in Urdu that I dont really understand.

That's my boy.

After a little while of chatting, we all head to out rooms. I check the time on the clock to see it striking one already, so fast. Zayn leads me up to his room with excitement, making me giggle at his jumpy state. "Get in, baby" he says smacking my bum, making me gasp. My cheeks heat as he bites his lower lip and shuts the door behind him, his eyes full of greed and lust. He doesn't even look tired, and then there's me.

"You like it?" he asks walking up to me. Tucking a hair strand behind my ear, nibbling on the sweet spot. "Mhm" that's the only sound that comes out of my dried lips. His room is all in red and black, typical Zayn. I actually like it, especially the bed, its huge. Bonus point.

"You'll love the bed" he whispers huskily, making me shiver. "Zayn, I really have to pee" I say, taking his wandering hands in mine and half-heartedly pulling myself away from him. Away from his beautiful intoxicating smell. The Zayn smell.

He growls playfully, and falls on the bed as I push him away. Giggling I run to the rest room and the first thing I do it calm myself down.

I'm in UK and married. Not single, married. And I'm at my husbands home. Holy shit, when did all of this happen so quickly?

***

hi, sorry guys i fell asleep.