Sexually Frustrated

Sorry if I have any mistakes, I didn't have time to check it. Bare with me and my lazy ass. Please?

***

Pray's p.o.v

I woke up panting, again. All night I've been having sexual dreams about our wedding night. I felt hot, really hot. I realized I was sweating when I stirred a bit.

I turned to see morning light peeking in from my bedroom window. It's morning already? I'm actually kind of glad that it is, no more sexual frustrations.

I slowly sat up, bringing my duvet closer to my body. I turned a little to check the time on my phone. It showed 5:45. Perfect. I needed to get up early anyways.

I lazily got out of my warm and soft bed to step in the cold, hard pavement. Walked straight in bathroom and looked at my reflection. I looked frustrated alright. Sexually frustrated that is. Stupid Malik.

Today is the big day, my wedding day. I will officially be called Mrs. Malik. I will be a part of Zayn's family, and hope to build our own too. Zayn and I need to go through Nikah and Walima.

Nikah is basically the main point of the marriage. Zayn and I will have to sign a matrimony contract which outlines all the rights and respnsibilities of the groom and bride. Nikah is considered as a religiously valid Islamic marriage. So, after signing the contract. Zayn and I will be to live as husband and wife. It's a like a small marriage between the two.

Then there is Walima, or you can say a marriage banquet. Walima is held after Nikah. Walima is used to describe a celebration if marriage. Like a party for the wedded couple, where people come to congratulate them.

After Nikah, It's honeymoon. And I'm sure we all know here what honeymoon means. Zayn and I will have our big wedding night on the very first night of our honeymoon. Of course we won't be having that in our parents home. That would just be awkward as hell.

Thinking of that made my face red from embarrassment. Why am I even thinking that now?

I quickly turned around after brushing my teeth and hopped into the shower. I stood there for a while, letting the warm water race down my cold body. Drowning my frustrations and nervousness at the same time.

I couldn't help but think about my parents again. Yes, in the bathroom. I'm one of a kind. If they were here, they would have been proud. I know I've made a lot of mistakes in life, took the wrong turns and did some things that I'm not proud of. But in the end, everything seemed fine. Just like now, my life seems to be fine, eventhough I'm entering a whole new world. A world of responsibility, which I'm not very good at. I just hope Zayn bares me.

Finally turning of the tap, I stepped out in the steaming air of my bathroom. Hearing the sound of my phone ringing, I quickly wrapped a towel around myself and ran out of the bathroom to enter my cold room. Without looking at the contact person, I answered it.

"Hello" I said and stepped back inside the bathroom. I put my phone speaker, placed it aside and started drying my hair.

"Good morning, jaan" I heard a husky voice on the other line.My stomach felt funny, millions of butterflies appeared at the sound of his voice. No, no. The whole zoo. I knew exactly who it was.

"Morning" I replied as I tried to calm my hormones.

"How's my lovely fiance doing this morning" he said. He sounded cheerful, wonder why? I thought he wasn't a morning person. From what I've seen, he really isn't.

The wired thing is, why is he calling me when he can simply walk a few steps and enter my room? What a donut.

"Good, sleepy and wet" I answered, concentrating on my hair.